Dw 2010 fifa world cup

or im well happy with my self reaching semis lol, a1i_unleashed i dont think i can get on til maybe wednesday night, maybe can tomoz night but dont wana promise that as its unlikely, whats best day/night for you m8 ?

cmon cliff where are ya!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Watch out m8, cliff gave me a good game and has some good little tricks he likes doing.

It's important this game gets played as upto now, if im working it out right. this can decide who gets the wooden spoon. If cliff gets 1 point from his games then I get the wooden spoon. So come on MFCGAVMFC lol

Watch out m8, cliff gave me a good game and has some good little tricks he likes doing.

It's important this game gets played as upto now, if im working it out right. this can decide who gets the wooden spoon. If cliff gets 1 point from his games then I get the wooden spoon. So come on MFCGAVMFC lol

Good games last night cg! I sneeked both games and thought you had me in the second.

Anyway, may the best me win against Gav........lol ;) Maybe catch you on tonight mate?

Makes me think we should try and do this more offen

I agree, it's good fun when it gets going!

I need to have a better team lol

And hats off to you fella for your honesty for sticking with the team you pick for yourself :Clap: A true gent!

We should think about a European Cup using top teams from the EPL, Serie A, La Liga etc once this WC comp is done and dusted. That way everybody will get a 5* team so it will purely be down to who plays FIFA best :)

We should think about a European Cup using top teams from the EPL, Serie A, La Liga etc once this WC comp is done and dusted. That way everybody will get a 5* team so it will purely be down to who plays FIFA best :)

sounds like a cracking idea to do, as with the next few weeks, ppl will be playing fifa more and more. Its werid how you play fifa more once the football season is over lol. so having another comp could be great fun.
Im all for everyone having 5 star teams if that's what people want. tbh i got to enjoy playing with my 4 star team as it was more rewarding when i did well against the big guns and nearly did a few shocks

Im all for everyone having 5 star teams if that's what people want. tbh i got to enjoy playing with my 4 star team as it was more rewarding when i did well against the big guns and nearly did a few shocks

It was just more to make peeps equal, we can give everybody 2* teams :)

On second thoughts I've done myself no favours there, I'll end up with "nil point" Maybe everybody else can get a 2* team and me a 5* ;)

Which members PS3 name is drillerkillerno1 ? I need to arrange our semi final match.

Also thanks to cg for sorting out the tournement i've enjoyed playing some of you guys :Clap:

It will be the weekend before I can get on unless of course anyone is available during the day ?

Not available during the day m8 we will have to get our 2 games out the way at the weekend then, think i've played everybody else though

I think I have only one more game left to play in group B, I will be on tonight. I am not 100% sure who I have left to play.

Hang fire with the semis it aint over until the fat lady signs, im still in this lol. just having a look at the standing and heres how it stands
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
All depends on if i can beat dutcho in our 2 games and on the result of zamzings last game, if he wins im deffo out lol even when i beat dutcho twice pmsl. But if he draws or loses and i win both then im through. I thought i was still in with a shout and im right lol, nearly got cheated :banana::proud:

I think my last game is with dutcho, if he can get online today we could get our games out of the way today, Could get really interesting, would love to watch as a guest if the last game is the decider between rob and dutcho!!

As always I'm open to bribe's ;)

Friends uncle has a neice who's boyfriends aunt's brother's mother-in-law's sister has a ex-husband who has a hack to Sky and the new Nagra 3.

I promise to get this for you if you let me win...

--On a serious note, we need arrange a convenient time to get our last game out of the way.

mjay1335 has just beat me 2-0 i think it was, i played fooking shocking, well played mjay and good luck in the final!!!!

Hang fire with the semis it aint over until the fat lady signs, im still in this lol. just having a look at the standing and heres how it stands
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
All depends on if i can beat dutcho in our 2 games and on the result of zamzings last game, if he wins im deffo out lol even when i beat dutcho twice pmsl. But if he draws or loses and i win both then im through. I thought i was still in with a shout and im right lol, nearly got cheated :banana::proud:

thought you couldn't get though fella, so sorry for the mistake. im sure thats just fired you up more to get into the semi's now lol

Checking other groups great sadly, unless your playing the games as i couldn't keep track of other games that had been played, points etc.

Keep us informed Rob of when you get your games sorted.

Also congrats to mjay1335 for getting into the final

thought you couldn't get though fella, so sorry for the mistake. im sure thats just fired you up more to get into the semi's now lol

Checking other groups great sadly, unless your playing the games as i couldn't keep track of other games that had been played, points etc.

Keep us informed Rob of when you get your games sorted.

Also congrats to mjay1335 for getting into the final

lol you just didnt want me to win again did ya lol :nerner:, were just waiting on dutcho who cant get on till this weekend, should be sorted once his last 3 games are played

Last edited:
Back