Dw 2010 fifa world cup

well done dilly mate, and good luck in the final. 2-0 victory, was probably a closer game than the score line suggests though.
If the loser from the other semi is interested in a 3rd place play of then do let me know.
thanks
We should also start thinking of organising another tourny enjoyed this one immensley

thanks m8, defo a closer game than the score line suggests very good game, whos in the final with me ? whens a good time for you to play ?

thanks m8, defo a closer game than the score line suggests very good game, whos in the final with me ? whens a good time for you to play ?

You'll be playing me in the final mate MJAY1335. Will try and get on tonight not be till after 9ish though.

been a great comp, again thanks for all who entered. Another comp could be arranged with just 5 star euro teams. As each team has it's good and bad points so should be a fair match up. Once the final is over will have a look who's interested, with the world cup round the corner as well, might be harder to get games played, but if people are up for it then could sort it out.

Good luck too both MJAY1335 and Dilly1066 in the final

been a great comp, again thanks for all who entered.

It has been good! Me & Gav never got round to playing each other but I've been away with work a lot over the passed couple of weeks and Gav doesn't get to stay up late at night ;)

Thanks for the games the other day cg! what good games they were but the 3rd one was all about missed chances hence the need for a penalty shootout, I couldn't hit a cow in the arse with a handfull of rice in that last game.....lol

Best of luck too both MJAY1335 and Dilly1066 in the final! Its a pity we couldn't watch that game actually, I think it'll be a cracker :)

m4rkone said:
You'll be playing me in the final mate MJAY1335. Will try and get on tonight not be till after 9ish though.

Yeah i shud be able 2 get on bout 9 ish m8,

m4rkone said:

Im not gona b able to get on til bout 10 ,quarter past 10 m8, sorry m8, is that any gud 4 yoy or is it too late ?

well what a final i think it was, awesum game, i went one nil up after 3 mins thought get in, after 5 minutes it was 1 all lol, then m4rkone went 2 1 up, i managed to pull one back, so then 90 minutes was up, extra time kicked in, i managed to get one just before the end of the 1st half of extra time, back end of 2nd half of extra time m4rkone was pressuring me, my heart was going abit lol, then finally the whistle went,

so it ended 3 2 to me, there was abit of lag that was abit of a pain, but all in all it was a great match i thoiught,

so the new dw cup holder is dilly1066,

Well done dilly mate, sounds like it was a good final.
Bring on the next tourny I say. (Crossing my fingers that whatever happens I end up with chelsea)!!.

well what a final i think it was, awesum game, i went one nil up after 3 mins thought get in, after 5 minutes it was 1 all lol, then m4rkone went 2 1 up, i managed to pull one back, so then 90 minutes was up, extra time kicked in, i managed to get one just before the end of the 1st half of extra time, back end of 2nd half of extra time m4rkone was pressuring me, my heart was going abit lol, then finally the whistle went,

so it ended 3 2 to me, there was abit of lag that was abit of a pain, but all in all it was a great match i thoiught,

so the new dw cup holder is dilly1066,

Well played dilly it was a good game. I felt quite comfortable when i went 2.1 up then i just had a mare in 2nd half. I've made the mistake of playing fifa world cup 2010 too much which feels alot different to fifa 10 but hey ho better luck next time i suppose

sounds like a cracking final, shame fifa can't let yoy save highlights of games. Then could of uploaded it youtube.

Well done to dilly1066

arton334.gif

Rite when's the next tourney!! Don't put me in the same group as cliff!!! Lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back