Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dw 2010 fifa world cup

three wins out of 4. just robc11, dutcho and keyser__soze left to play, will be online after 8pm tommorow if anyone is interested

three wins out of 4. just robc11, dutcho and keyser__soze left to play, will be online after 8pm tommorow if anyone is interested
keyser__soze is the 1 who set it up mate, hes just there to monitor it for when every1's played, hence why hes sheff wed, so ya only need to play the other 2!

congrats on the wins, my stats were.

5 wins
1 loss
2 draws

so ya looking good!!!

If anyone from group A is free today let me know, to finish off the games. would like to try and get the group games tied up by tuesday, so can move onto the knock out stages

I'm supposed to be going to the good ladies house tonite but al try and be online tonite or tomorrow

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Important imformation reguarding GROUP A

=========================================

As Messi250488 is in both groups when he should be only be in group A, all games that people have played against Messi250488 will be classed as void once all the group games are over.
Have tried to delete him from the group but had no luck, so this is the best course of action i could think off. It may not result in changing the final group standings but is the best thing to do. So the result from the recent games screen will be used to add up the goal different etc, if it turns out to be players on the same points and wins.

I dont suppose anyone fancies a PES 10 version of this? I would love to have joined but only have FIFA 10 on the 360.

Back