Dw 2010 fifa world cup

If you mean 10 in the morning mate, then i should be around to get our last game out of the way

Lol, probably annoys you more then that I scored right on the stroke of half-time, had a few heart in mouth moments though,
Good game

ffs dutcho man, even after the bribe i gave ya to let me win both lol. well done zamzing and good luck mate. Dutcho ill be on later on this afternoon if you still want to play the 2 games to make my position look a bit better :)

Last edited:
What ever happens and who ever wins I think its been a great little tourny and we should organise these kind of tournaments more often, especially seen as the footy season is over!

What ever happens and who ever wins I think its been a great little tourny and we should organise these kind of tournaments more often, especially seen as the footy season is over!

aye mate some sort of champions league would be good, all with teams of the same rating and maybe doing it more often, shame you can do a proper cup online as it would save cg010169 the hassle of organising it all, but thanks to him for doing so though :)

Does anybody know who is in the second semi? I need to get hold of him to organise our semi.

Does anybody know who is in the second semi? I need to get hold of him to organise our semi.

Its Dilly1066 mate, same username on both psn and here i think :)
oh and dutcho no you would need to beat me to go above me ;)

Last edited:
i think cliff must be away on a summer holiday ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back