iPhone dreambox to iphone

Yes as the computer is acting as the server unfortunately, that's where that dreambox live app is cool as it connects straight to the box via the network but like I said earlier, it isn't iPhone 5 optimised :(

Glad your setup though, I'm surprised more people aren't interested in doing this
Sent from my telephone.

just downloaded Dreambox Live app and manage to get it working but only locally. Shame its not optimised for iphone. By the way how do I get it working remotely so I can stream whilst im away from home tried everything but just cannot get it to work.

just downloaded Dreambox Live app and manage to get it working but only locally. Shame its not optimised for iphone. By the way how do I get it working remotely so I can stream whilst im away from home tried everything but just cannot get it to work.

Yes I emailed the developer wondering if an ip5 update was on the way but he replied that as all advertised functions work he's happy but there might be an update or new app at some point. So basically don't hold your breath :( as for using it over wan I have never tried, the devs don't advise it but I know people can do it, I'd guess that there must be some configuring to be done on the dreambox itself and then inputting your external ip into the dblive settings. I may look into this over the weekend if I get time as I'm curious now lol

Sent from my telephone.

How does the buzz app work ? Anyone know please

Yes I emailed the developer wondering if an ip5 update was on the way but he replied that as all advertised functions work he's happy but there might be an update or new app at some point. So basically don't hold your breath :( as for using it over wan I have never tried, the devs don't advise it but I know people can do it, I'd guess that there must be some configuring to be done on the dreambox itself and then inputting your external ip into the dblive settings. I may look into this over the weekend if I get time as I'm curious now lol

Sent from my telephone.

Dats a bit of a disappointing news..I was hoping they would update the functions to meet the capabilities of iPhone5. Especially considering the value of the app.

Anyway, regarding streaming through WAN, I read on a forum that of first need to set up Dyns address nd need to install Inadyn. Don't know xactly how it would work?? I tried to figure it out but I couldn't find the Inadyn config file on plugins.

Does anyone know how to install this plugin?? If so can u please share this info. It will much appreciated

Iv sorted the WAN streaming by using your dyndns address for the IP address field nd port number 80. However, its not worth it as the streaming is too choppy and keeps diconnesting the box. Hopefully the new upadte solves this issue. Only time will tell

Iv sorted the WAN streaming by using your dyndns address for the IP address field nd port number 80. However, its not worth it as the streaming is too choppy and keeps diconnesting the box. Hopefully the new upadte solves this issue. Only time will tell

I hope your not using my dyndns address and are using your own lol. :D from what I've read the app streams uncompressed data which would explain the choppiness :(

Sent from my telephone.

I hope your not using my dyndns address and are using your own lol. :D from what I've read the app streams uncompressed data which would explain the choppiness :(

Sent from my telephone.

lol...lets ope the devs sort it out and make an update to this current version

Back