iPhone dreambox to iphone

yacs10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guyz,

I have dm800HD clone, just wondering if there is a way of streaming my DM on iphone5? Thanx in advance, any help will be much appreciated

kind regards

easiest way is to download an app called dreambox live, it works rather well. another way is to download enigmawebtv/

which allows you to stream your dreambox either locally or over the internet for viewing and works on pc, android and ios :)

thanx for your reply, il give dat a go

easiest way is to download an app called dreambox live, it works rather well. another way is to download enigmawebtv/

which allows you to stream your dreambox either locally or over the internet for viewing and works on pc, android and ios :)

hi mate
does this mean i could watch my football from my box at my friends place?

cheers

hi mate
does this mean i could watch my football from my box at my friends place?

cheers

Technically yeah :) it does work but is dependent on your upload speed, I got a few friends to test mine for me, and even with a 5mb upload they said it was a bit slow but saying that, my Internet has been playing up the last week or so so test it mate :)

Sent from my telephone.

Technically yeah :) it does work but is dependent on your upload speed, I got a few friends to test mine for me, and even with a 5mb upload they said it was a bit slow but saying that, my Internet has been playing up the last week or so so test it mate :)

Sent from my telephone.

ok m8 will have a tinker seewhatsd going down

thanks.

Iv managed to get this working locally on an android phone however, doesn work on iphone. when I open the browser using the local IP
(http://***.***.*.*/index_local.html) it allows me to login, however when i select a channel it does not play it. the player remains disabled even when I lik on play.

I was just wandering whether this method works on iphone?? or if its only compatiable with android.
Has anyone got this working on iphone

note: I am using iphone 5

any help will be much appreciated.

It works on iPhone mate as I also have a 5. I find I get better results With chrome over safari but both work for me, when you select a channel it takes a min before the link turns clickable, not sure why! If not give dreambox live a go on the App Store although it isn't iPhone5 optimised and is a fiver :(

Sent from my telephone.

ya tell me about it..it is a bit pricey. anyway il try chrome. thnx for your help

It works on iPhone mate as I also have a 5. I find I get better results With chrome over safari but both work for me, when you select a channel it takes a min before the link turns clickable, not sure why! If not give dreambox live a go on the App Store although it isn't iPhone5 optimised and is a fiver :(

Sent from my telephone.

chrome seems to be working, however once I click on the link it a player pops up and it loads for a while and them a message says "operation ould not be completed." any reason why this happens. do I need to install another player or something

Theres a post on here somewhere that says it works best using the buzz player app ( £2 ) ..... sorry I cant find the post in a hurry to link it !!!!

haven't tried it myself mate.

chrome seems to be working, however once I click on the link it a player pops up and it loads for a while and them a message says "operation ould not be completed." any reason why this happens. do I need to install another player or something

Not sure as I've never seen that message personally :( are the right ports open in your router?

Theres a post on here somewhere that says it works best using the buzz player app ( £2 ) ..... sorry I cant find the post in a hurry to link it !!!!

haven't tried it myself mate.
I'd be interested in trying this myself, thanx mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure as I've never seen that message personally :( are the right ports open in your router?

Ya i think the right ports are open as i was able to stream without any issues using an android. seems just strange. Anyway il try "buzz player"
Il let

you know have i get on.

regards

ya iv sorted it ,i forwarded wrong port. LOL... Local streaming is working fine now, however i cant figure out how stream if I am out

and about. Tried everything, just cant get it to work. can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanx

Just put your external ip into the address bar :) or if your like me, I use a no-ip account instead but it's the same thing

Sent from my telephone.

Just put your external ip into the address bar :) or if your like me, I use a no-ip account instead but it's the same thing

Sent from my telephone.

oh..its dat straght forward...silly me. Yep its working fine. Thanx for all your help.

One last question..do I have to keep my laptop switched on in order to stream???

oh..its dat straght forward...silly me. Yep its working fine. Thanx for all your help.

One last question..do I have to keep my laptop switched on in order to stream???

Yes as the computer is acting as the server unfortunately, that's where that dreambox live app is cool as it connects straight to the box via the network but like I said earlier, it isn't iPhone 5 optimised :(

Glad your setup though, I'm surprised more people aren't interested in doing this

Sent from my telephone.

Yes as the computer is acting as the server unfortunately, that's where that dreambox live app is cool as it connects straight to the box via the network but like I said earlier, it isn't iPhone 5 optimised :(

Glad your setup though, I'm surprised more people aren't interested in doing this

Sent from my telephone.

Oh dats a shame not exactly ideal then. il defo giv dream live app a go. Thnx for ur help again
James.

Back