dreambox 800hd cable

Im just getting scanned failed with these settings and i have tried both 6887 and 6952 in fife which should use edinburgh?
screenshot.jpg

Either net id or frequencies are wrong or you have a weak signal or no signal at all, you need a minimum of 30db to get a sniff of the channels and 40db to be reliable.

Openpli is fine for scanning with.

Either net id or frequencies are wrong or you have a weak signal or no signal at all, you need a minimum of 30db to get a sniff of the channels and 40db to be reliable.

Openpli is fine for scanning with.

ill have another go once im in from work, it will be something simple, i did put the feed directly to the box with no splitters tho

I got openatv no probs, im wanting to back up my dm800 before I try other images I hve never used dcc, so can I back up to usb

Try to use the manual scan and configure your tuner first, I find cable scan quite flaky although if you look, it might say scan failed but go into your bouquets and then sats, you might have a sat called cable now with the services in there. Cable scan always says failed for me even though it pulls in most things.

Finally getting somewhere, shows u wot a rest from it does. How many channels should be there roughly? 475 enough? :proud:

Now onto to autobouquets and apps, whew thirsty work this! might need a hand from a few tinnies :)

I got 500 odd in glasgow

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Mine is 163

That's the tuner set up

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1401299045529.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401299045529.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 29
  • uploadfromtaptalk1401299055313.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401299055313.jpg