dreambox 800hd cable

a managed to get a bouquet install sgsh verison but all channels are greyed out, I can scan 500 odd channels but none clearing just grey nd onscreen it says check tuner config im a bit stuck at the mo
also there is an f connection an a rf what is what

You have a working cable feed?
Scanning the correct net id?
yes i used the 1 from my TiVo into the rf connector, not sure about net id don't know what that is

been trying all day it gave me a splitting sore head now im going to just flash a Smirnoff back up and go from there how do I flash this db 800

im still lost im giving up for tonight ill try again in the morning, iv got a migraine

ok . u only have to insert 4 numbers and your away

Sent from my iPhone 5

ok . u only have to insert 4 numbers and your away
Most areas in the UK have a 5 digit NETID. Changes were made to the tuner manager a few months back to make the GUI show 5 digits. If you can best to use a recent image. Otherwise, you will have to manually edit the settings file located at /etc/enigma2/

Most areas in the UK have a 5 digit NETID. Changes were made to the tuner manager a few months back to make the GUI show 5 digits. If you can best to use a recent image. Otherwise, you will have to manually edit the settings file located at /etc/enigma2/

l think he was talking about adding to the autobouqets script , might be wrong ?

I managed to flash my box (was easy) now just need to get the channels, I see the network id but it is 4 digits and the ids are 5 digits any one know were I can get the glasgow net id, I'm using open pli

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

That's what I found is it the last 4 digits I use

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Back