dreambox 800hd cable

Trying that just now it says trying to find transponders in cable network xxxxxxx khz failed, in this order 7 fail then 1 ok then 7 failed 1 ok so on so on is that correct

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Done the scan was geting a couple of chanels no hd but, put a bouquet in and all channels are greyed out

Yes Iv scaned 518 channels I can get ch1-5 if I press down then red/all and hunt I can fimd them, when I add a bouquet all channels in bouquet are grayed out

I'll scan using the outher id, i used the first 1 c if any diffrence,

Yes Iv scaned 518 channels I can get ch1-5 if I press down then red/all and hunt I can fimd them, when I add a bouquet all channels in bouquet are grayed out

Why not just leave it on a working channel and run the auto bouqets plugin it will do it all for you.

I tryed that and it failed i must of not been on a working channel I'm doin another scan with the second net id I'll try again when done

6952. I'm scanning the second id just now 36% 185 channels found so far

I enterd them in the tuner config before I done a scan is that correct or have I done somthing wrong
I done the scan received 500 odd channels ran auto bouquet c2 frontend and the are still grey

Last edited:
Net id are entered in hexadecimal when using AutoBouquets. Based on the two possible net ids, you should try 00 02 and A0 18.

do I have to scan everytime I change the net id

Save your last scan using dbedit/dreamset before running AB. If it goes pear shaped, you can instantly revert.

I wish I thought of that before I started another scan, this is really getting to me thi is he second day at this and im still on sq 1

that's not working a just cant get this sorted

6887 and 6952 are not net ID.

Correct Net ID was 00002. In hexadecimal it is 00 02.

Line 9 would be
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

The Pure regions do not allow to dump all the net ids, this is whty Lraizer has not added them. If you know the net id form old days, convert with a calculator.

I d like to say a big thank you abu baniaz for all the help

Back