[DOWNLOAD] Zgemma H1 OpenATV 4.2 Full Backup

Hi Guys

I have the dreambox edit downloaded and change the ip to that of the box but cant connect to dreambox 800 hd se. Error is just failed to connect. I need to connect to install the rats updater cause most my channels gone ... i guess old bouquet

Would you have any idea, help greatly appreciated.

Maybe a different connection tool be better?

Thanks
Seamus

not done anything yet, just flashed, changed the tv settings and the net id for uddingston. tried to change channel and blue crash screen!!

anyway, how do i make the menus fit my screen. loads of the menus and bouquets are off screen.

tbh, ive never been a fan of open atv. they seem heavy images. nice layouts, my preference is pli. so am gonna go and look at the pli image.

not done anything yet, just flashed, changed the tv settings and the net id for uddingston. tried to change channel and blue crash screen!!

anyway, how do i make the menus fit my screen. loads of the menus and bouquets are off screen.

tbh, ive never been a fan of open atv. they seem heavy images. nice layouts, my preference is pli. so am gonna go and look at the pli image.
I run pli on my zgemma twin sat though and have no issues

ok, im just tinkering just now as i need to go to work. im not keen on the atv layout and the menus not fitting the screen. im gonna live with it just now until i see both cable and sat running sbs. ill keep reporting back and let folks know what i think.

If the Menu screens are over scanning all the time its not the image its your TV setting never had a problem here with OpenATV and i use it on all my receivers, My Screens are all set to Just scan or screen fit etc..

If the Menu screens are over scanning all the time its not the image its your TV setting never had a problem here with OpenATV and i use it on all my receivers, My Screens are all set to Just scan or screen fit etc..

the actual tv shows etc are fine. its just the menus and epg stuff etc. they are overlapping. its only on these brands of images that does it. pli is fine for some reason.

ill take a wee piccy when i have a minute. still tinkering here.

here you go

menu
setup
system
extended system
osd display

osd settings I think it is in there

it say to get the 4 red line showing but I can only get 3 hope this helps m8ty

i put the version after this on m8, its cleared. i think it was the blue skin. my tv or box didnt like it. im nearly finished with it. am on the magic stuff now. theres a trick to the lines ahem the experimental part. because of work ive only tinkered with it. ill report back with any likes and dislikes etc soon.

Well im getting there with this box must say though not impressed with the kodi side of things or the ts media errors like mad ive finally managed to get a cam for the vm side of things any1 know where this is meant to go i thought it was var/etc but i was wrong

If you install this image, cams are already installed. Use the cccamd.list for clone and mgccam.cfg for CWS line. Then select mgccam from cams menu.both files are in the var/keys when you ftp.

got it many thanks stefblak am i the only 1 that has issues with kodi and ts media or is this common thats its so slow and when you finally get to a film you want say for example through genesis it errors

got it many thanks stefblak am i the only 1 that has issues with kodi and ts media or is this common thats its so slow and when you finally get to a film you want say for example through genesis it errors

UK ISP's are blocking a lot of sites maybe that is your problem.

quick question guys, just had zgemma h1 delivered today, i know sat tuner is tuner 1, but what do i do with the cable tuner, as my splitter currently has an f connector on it, does it just need snipped and an aerial cable attached and it will work fine.

EDIT: NEVER MIND ALL SORTED......

Last edited:
ok lads on the cable side of this box can someone till me what channel or channels to look for for the Mayweather-Pacquiao fights pls cheers tony

what bouquet are they found under so i can see if there on mine.

what bouquet are they found under so i can see if there on mine.

hi big-hol m8 ive just had a look ive found it on mine gone to last scanned 2851 on mine it might be one of the top 2 in the red button bouquet but not sore

Back