[DOWNLOAD] Zgemma H1 OpenATV 4.2 Full Backup

im hoping digi has identified my problem here as yet I have only change configs in the tuner setup how do I get edit Autobouquets to west Yorkshire ive gone into Autobouquets configs but as yet not been able to change things

ok somehelp please anyone ive reflashed with digi original image from post 1 I cant get the cable side to work right I think im in a tw aria ive tried 40961 Bradford and 40962 Barnsley gone to manual scan for tuner B but its over in 10 seconds and finds no channels if I do a complete scan I get 596 but nothing works apart from a odd fue channels not even all the fta work anyone no what can be wrong please cheers tony

If it helps tony I have got my sat and cable working now. I entered the net ID, Frequency & Symbol rate for my area (Glasgow). Then went to setup/service searching/autbouquets maker/providers, and changed the Slyuk (SD) area by left/right buttons. Also virminuk area using left right buttons then scan and hey presto !! it works.
Vix also has a plugin called Openwebif (enter your box IP from your browser to access) You can stream to your PC and edit your channels and bouquets. Brilliant!

thanks for that koper I did soss that out in the end but still not having much luck im going to make a post up soon and put it in the cable side for some addvise

thanks for that koper I did soss that out in the end but still not having much luck im going to make a post up soon and put it in the cable side for some addvise

What are you not having much luck with tony a little more information please

What are you not having much luck with tony a little more information please

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO DIGI247

IT WORKED m8 not sure I no there was one more file cccamd.list is that what did it or something different in one of the other

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO DIGI247

IT WORKED m8 not sure I no there was one more file cccamd.list is that what did it or something different in one of the other

cccamd.list shoudnt have anything to do with it unless you are using cccam but you are using mgcamd1.3.8......anyway as long as it works LOL..:banana:

ok lads im hoping someone can till me what wrong with my setting ive used digi back up so noth changed anying will show some pick

epg.png
now&next epg.png
malty epg.png

I think it needs a bit of sorting

Try this not my work but from another community should fix the Crossepg problem instructions enclosed

Attachments

• crossepg_rytec_update.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 8
Try this not my work but from another community should fix the Crossepg problem instructions enclosed

I don't no what the sat side like yet as I need to get another sat feed in my badfoom can you look at my last post in sky hd pls digi till me what you think about my problem cheers tony

I believe there is a problem with the Rytec sources and Cable 7day EPG most users have installed EPGrefresh from the Plugin menu and used that to get 7 Day Virmin EPG

ok thanks digi for the info ive tried to 2 files it didn't work for me ive down loaded EPGrefresh 1 it says you have to enable it and how do you tye it into vergin I have had a go but not getting anywhere with it

well i went for it and oredered this box, see how it goes...

JB I,m sure you won't be disappointed with the zgemma, I've had mine nearly a week now and am impressed.
I have a root menu structure on a pdf document which might be useful to DW members who have this box. It' called zgemma menu.pdf

Attachments

• zgemma menu.pdf
    39.4 KB · Views: 35
well its here, came today, i just switched it on ..has vix image on, gonna play with that first to see how it goes, never was a vix man...lol

Last edited:
well been at this box for a few hours..all set , cam is active, but no channels are clearing...only FTA channels ok but other not clering....active cam is mgcamd_1.38r1...any ideas why nothins clearing..

what are you not having anyluck with johnny sat or cable or both once you've put your line in are you rebooting the box like you have to with openbox will hav a look for files I got from digi and pm them to you when mine was the same

yes done everything, added line , rebooted box, connected to server, using mgcamd1.38..started cam, restarted network...everything...status shows im connected to my server..but nochannels clearing...too be honest i dont really think much of this box..its very slow at scanning the cable network, im only using the cable tuner at the moment..had to install dvbsnoop as autoboquet maker was working, got that working eventually but its slow, running latest vix image from zgemma site...not that impressed at the moment, even restarting gui or box after insatlling an addon is very slow...lol

Back