[DOWNLOAD] Zgemma H1 OpenATV 4.2 Full Backup

ok got it working..just trying to set virgin epg to download to usb stick..but i cant see any option to select to usb stick , i have usb stick inserted in the back...

ok got it working..just trying to set virgin epg to download to usb stick..but i cant see any option to select to usb stick , i have usb stick inserted in the back...

if your not sorted yet
try
menu setup crossepg conrig storage device

tah got it crappy usb stick tried another then it recongnised it..

what the epg like jb I ended up downloading epg refresh its a lot better I think

Not that goood, will try epg refresh..where can i download the mgcamd thats in this image from? Like to try pli image

No need too just overwrite the files that are in the Cam when you install OpenPLI

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-cam-mgcamd-full-v1.38_all.ipk.rar
    327.6 KB · Views: 12
I have a friend looking for a cable box but after reading might look at outhers any ideas

No need too just overwrite the files that are in the Cam when you install OpenPLI

cheers ill try that..is this mgcamd1.38 compatible with the latest openATV image from the zgemma website, as i want the image without anything added like the one you have posted here at the beginning, id like to try and installl some of my own stuff..etc..like boquets , etc...

cheers ill try that..is this mgcamd1.38 compatible with the latest openATV image from the zgemma website, as i want the image without anything added like the one you have posted here at the beginning, id like to try and installl some of my own stuff..etc..like boquets , etc...

You can just overwrite the configs that are included inside the folder

ok guys - ive got evrything set the way i like it..been messing with epg settings, boquets etc....epg is very good...perhaps i was a little too eager to post comments regarding this box, but now that i ve messed about with it..its rather good in fact its brilliant for the price, only gripe is the option not to have a hard drive installed inside,and perhaps another switchable tuner...asking a bit too much i suppose, there is space in there for a small 2.5" hard drive shame they didnt utilise the space...as i dl movies via ngrouops and send them over to the internal drive, if it had one and watch them on my tv...all in all not bad box, got sat running along with cable. saved my image as a backup..just incase i want to mess around with other images...very time consuming when you get a new toy to play with....lol

anyway trying to set up external 500gb usb hard drive..to ftp movies over and watch on tv...

Last edited:
yes as a second box its great my only gripe with it is there is no 5.1 sound so will be asking the lads in the no soon about others boxes that do do 5.1 as I put it through the amp

it is on ac3 with down mix off will rig tevo up next week sometime and take a pick to show you

what setting do I need to check please lads just noticed im not getting any epg for sly its starts to download but ends up with nothing vermin epg is ok so its not the usb stick

ok lads im making this post to apolagize to digi don't no were I went wrong but i putt ss5 on today and got 6 speakers lit up so sorry bud my mistake

I've been having a play with the H1 today I've manage to mount it to my nass drive recorded and played back ok can play the other ts stuff from before but I must have something wrong somewhere if I use media scanner its not picking anything up

and can I use epg refreash for sat as for some reason open ent picking much up

Yes you can use EPG Refresh for sat just point it towards the EPG channel as you would with the cable side

Back