[DOWNLOAD] Zgemma H1 OpenATV 4.2 Full Backup

you will need to scan it in the frequency is 11777 V 27500 2/3

I click on link to download but nothing happens and I've got more than 5 posts and downloaded other stuff

Anybody got any ideas regarding streaming the zgemma through OpenWebif.?
I'm using open Vix and WMP played the stream when I first set it up but now after a couple of days away WMP cannot find the M3U file so it throws up an error.
Also I am trying to stream through kodi (xbmc) but the tuxbox plugin throws up a script error.
Do I need to load any other specific plugins in either the zgemma or kodi to stream?

Any help is much appreciated guys

no ive had no luck in streaming to my pc but saying that I cant with my dm 800 ethere

no ive had no luck in streaming to my pc but saying that I cant with my dm 800 ethere

Managed to get openwebif streaming.
1. Go to your default programs (windows)
2. You can set the preferences for VLC.
3. I set the zgemma to standby and start openwebif.
4. The small on/off icon top right screen (below XP100) should register “ O” not “I”
5. Now start streaming using the tiny screen at the end of the EPG line.
6. Hey presto, it works. Now set Win preference to WMP and it still works.

It seem that the ZG must in standby mode to use stream in Openwebif.
You can switch the ZG on/stby by selecting the little icon below XP1000.
I don,t know if I've done the right thing but at least it works.
Kodi is still doing my head in but I will get there.

sorry digi

im happy with the sat side of thing got it going

now with the cable this is the first time ive had it so its all new I did find out were to change net id I change it to Leeds NTL/EX C&W, 41053 666750 6952 it scaned about 590 cannels but nothing is showing up I thought the free to are should work ok but ive just got a black screen

as for epg its just been pluged in and I don't no with it how to download the epg to start ta tony

Hi tony im also in leeds did you get yours running yet ?

yes m8 I got mine going for cable if you can sort your say so on here and you will get all the help you need

Im struggling to get this to flash everybody else ok ?

trying to over flash vix Apollo could that be the problem

No! it should still flash are you pressing the front panel power button when you switch on from the rear to confirm Flash Procedure

Yep done that last night & worked no probs cheers for help digi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some help please lads on sunday I lost sp1hd ive rescanned Barnsley 1 2 3 but its not working just getting a black screen it work on Barnsley 2 before ive tried abm but it say 0 tv 0 radio all other hd is ok just the one channel any idears pls

Many thanks for the backup digi i finaly managed to get channels working on vm the issue im having and driving me crazy is the voiceover when watching channels if some1 turns round or talks voiceover says they speak abruptly HELPPP lol

Many thanks for the backup digi i finaly managed to get channels working on vm the issue im having and driving me crazy is the voiceover when watching channels if some1 turns round or talks voiceover says they speak abruptly HELPPP lol

gazzac go to you audio button on your remote and change from mp3 to ac3 if you got it going through a amp turn the down mix off

gazzac go to you audio button on your remote and change from mp3 to ac3 if you got it going through a amp turn the down mix off

got it all sorted thanks tony for the help

Last edited:
Back