dont forget to turn your clock back tomorrow

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
clocks go back at 2am (sunday) by 1 hour

fecking dark nights again !!!!!!!!!!!

I hate them

yes no good is it go in the dark come home in the dark.

Winter has come so quick...

2007 has almost rocketed past! Seems just a few days ago I was on my new years pissup

I hate waking up on winter mornings, you dont feel like getting out of bed!

On the upside, looks like i'll get a extra hour to offset any lazyness on monday morning :)

Grrrrrrrr I hate it.... I am on nights tonight 19.00-07.00 hrs so this is gonna be a chubby 13hr one :WEE1:

I never ever get the 11hr night shift when the buggers go forward.. lol.

Yipeee a free hours worth of extra sleep. :banana:
I try to understand the suffering of the people affected by SAD but if you guys lived in Finland it could be dark all day for certain parts of the year. Would that make you permenantly depressed? I'm not starting an arguament here, its just that i dont know of anyone that suffers from this condition but have met a few people on this forum already. Is this a British only phenomena?
I guess the darkness combined with the freezing cold along with the stress of everyday life is too blame?

edit - I just read up on this and it seems like a genuinely bad condition to have. Must suck this time of year but there seem to be some clever ways of lighting your home to help combat this.

Last edited:
just think when ur watching match of the day 2nite ull get the hour back that hanson and co steal away from you when they "analyse" the games

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

can't wait till winter is over, leaves and snow make a mess and dark nights make it more misreble lol.....

I must admit i forgot this morning :( Got up at what i thought was 8.30 until i switched the pc on and saw 7.30 lol

Back