DigitalWorldz Dream v3

I installed the V3 again..

downloaded install.tar unzipped it and put the contents in var/etc folder..

scanned all channels were fine but when puttin on SS1 etc nothing appears..

HELP !!

I installed the V3 again..

downloaded install.tar unzipped it and put the contents in var/etc folder..

scanned all channels were fine but when puttin on SS1 etc nothing appears..

HELP !!

The mistake you made was unzipping the install.tar.
All you need to do is ftp the install.tar as is to the /var/etc folder and then reboot your dreambox (it installs the files itself in the correct place when it boots back up :Clap:)
Then go to SS1 and wait a few minutes for the channels to clear.

Regards

q2

Thanks guys another brilliant image
Installed and up and running by following instructions in this thread :Clap:

I got my missing channels back aswell (radio working aswell) in teesside area

thanx again guys

haggiso

Thanks Image runs very smooth and fast, fast scan not working, must be cause its getting ready for n3, bruteforce with vm order, doesnt seem to arrange everything, but can cope with it.

thanks for great image

cant wait to try this, thanks all involved.

1 question: can i use my old tv station listings and bouquets from 2.1?

Last edited:
ftp to /var/tuxbox/config and copy the services.xml and the bouquet.xml files from the old image

upload them to the new image
menu
service
reload channels

done

just installed the dbox ver. all works well on my clone. many thanx

Hey all,

image works great on my genuine dreambox but my clones not liking it. just has a black screen. In dreamup do i select the flash-erase or just the flash. im using just the flash option atm?

cheers

i might be being thick here but ............i have tried to flash this image with flash wizard pro but when i try to drop the image in it says the file is to big , so how do i flash this image onto my dreambox ( i am very rusty and have forgotten most of what i knew )

Either use the telnet method which is in the Sticky's at the top of the section or else use dreamup and say no to flash erase when asked

having no joy telnet lets me enter "root" then asks for password but am unable to type anything in

having no joy telnet lets me enter "root" then asks for password but am unable to type anything in

Thats the way its supposed to be m8,
Just type dreambox and hit enter nothing will display when you type the password ;)

did all that went through its routine ........ now have a blank screen and cannot connect with my box

seems to have killed my box............... any sugestions.... cant even flash old image back with flash wizard (wont connect)

Back