DigitalWorldz Dream v3

I am having problems with a few channels - Eurosport 2 being the main one
I think virgin have made some changes so that the scan no longer works properly.
I was previously using a Gemini 2.5 image on a clone and Eurosport 2 shows as something like "747SID 0x961" instead of "Eurosport 2", so I at least I was able to watch the channel.
The scan on DW3 seems to ignore channels with names in this format.
My subbed box shows Eurosport 2 ok with the correct name.
I am not sure but I seem to remember that when you do a scan with a DVB-C card there are 2 channel name descriptions - perhaps the wrong one is being picked up here.
The problem only started about a week ago when all channels disappeared and the new f020 onid started to be used instead of 0031 for pure NTL area of 00003(Thames Valley).

I have sorted the scan problem, it was due to Virging moving channels to low frequencies - 155 is the frequency for Eurosport 2, The Hallmark channel etc.
I have a yellow Konig box and turned the slope control fully up, this enabled channels at low frequencies to be searched properly.

Hi,

I have flashed v3 image with dreamup from fresh, no bruteforce left anymore, doesnt find any channels with fast scan for the area. Which files are required for bruteforce scanning? Also VM moved all the channels to a new frequency, cant find a starting point for a transponder scan, sym rate 6952, area code 41074. Does anyone have a script for bruteforce to upload to 'zapit' directory?

My ethernet port is faulty on my DM500c. Would it be possible for someone to send me the image with keys already installed so I can flash the box with a serial cable?

Cheers

My ethernet port is faulty on my DM500c. Would it be possible for someone to send me the image with keys already installed so I can flash the box with a serial cable?

Cheers
well for a start your private messages need activated!!!!!!

OK thanks, but if anyone could email me a link to a working image, that would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Bizarre...this image did not work for me in the past for my area...on running a transponder scan I would get "no channels found"after setting my location for fast scan and scanning. Running fine on DW2.1 Neutrino.

But, earlier this week, all frequncies/transponders for my channels changed, a rescan on DW2.1 bought the channels up in the wrong order etc...sports channels missng and had been thrown into the "other" bouquet.

Tried DW Dream V3 again...and it now works fine, area selection, channel scan has located all channels correctly and bouquets are fine...

Maybe, it was a case for waiting for my area to be affected by transponder/frequency changes.

Great work guys,its great.

Only im having and with previous image is when i got to watch a movie via vlc movieplayer it starts ok and then within a second my tv says no input,tried many scarts etc, any clues???

I was tested in my box DM500s .... and my box was stoped .

Why ?

Is an image just for DM500C ?

Great work guys,its great.

Only im having and with previous image is when i got to watch a movie via vlc movieplayer it starts ok and then within a second my tv says no input,tried many scarts etc, any clues???

Also,just found out,the same happens when recorded and try to play back via play ts.stream records ok but always have to reboot box as tv says no signal?

please help,never use to happen,is it a setting or tuner driver problem.

thanks

Am i being thick, has this been answered before,if so im sorry but if not please,please help.

@ellie1998

Thank you friend ....

I was now tested and tried to upload to my box by used Dreamup but failed.... because ths size for an image big than box flash .... and i was tried both file dream and dream-sawp .

And is this last your team virson ?

Regards

Last edited:
Havn't a clue, have you been playing with the settings ?
Are you talking about movieplayer or vlc or both ?

Both, and havent been playing with settings, could it be the box or the tuner driver,anyone please help.

@ellie1998

Thank you friend ....

I was now tested and tried to upload to my box by used Dreamup but failed.... because ths size for an image big than box flash .... and i was tried both file dream and dream-sawp .
Dreamup should be fine ?, it is a dm500 and not a dm500hd or dm500+ box ?
I will take the image of my 500s tonight and give you a link for it.

And is this last your team virson ?

Regards

Hope not. I have a dm500s that will need new images.

Both, and havent been playing with settings, could it be the box or the tuner driver,anyone please help.

Have a play with the tuner drivers, I think some people reported this problem with earlier versions and it's why the extra tuners were added.

Be careful as my box won't boot with all the tuners so dreamup is your friend.

Dreamup should be fine ?, it is a dm500 and not a dm500hd or dm500+ box ?
I will take the image of my 500s tonight and give you a link for it.
Some time dreamup blocked and stoped uploaded and some time uploaded was Success but box does't worked ... any way i will wait your link :proud:

Hope not. I have a dm500s that will need new images.

I hope that and please if you can both image ( enigma & Neutrino )

Thank you friend .

Regards

Last edited:
Have a play with the tuner drivers, I think some people reported this problem with earlier versions and it's why the extra tuners were added.

Be careful as my box won't boot with all the tuners so dreamup is your friend.

Thanks guys,turns out was the tuner driver,tried all of them and the only one that worked was 03-07-09, the latest 05-08-09 didnt work and neither did 05-09-05&17-4-07.

thanks

Back