DigitalWorldz Dream v3

Is it possible to edit the satellites.xml file in this image? If so I would like to know how please.

thank you friend .... image work fine ....

and same what you said in dreamup ... i choose no for flash erase :Clap: and that was problem before .

And what about engima image .. is verison 2.1 last one ?

thank you friend .... image work fine ....

and same what you said in dreamup ... i choose no for flash erase :Clap: and that was problem before .

And what about engima image .. is verison 2.1 last one ?
the dw images were highly tailored to the cable scene at the time (both engima and neutrino).

when my pc is running proppely again i may start putting some things to gethere for a possible update to pass on to the dev team. but no promises at the moment

then again as great as the dm500 is, its becoming a dead box with the HD recievers coming out and Enigma 2

From here you can make your satellites.xml

satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator

after make your file send it to this bath var/etc and than make restart box

I know this is the way to do it with enigma images but it does not work with this image.

I know this is the way to do it with enigma images but it does not work with this image.

the image should have a full satelite.xml ?, upload the image your using and the satelite.xml you want to use and I will put it into the squashfs part and send it back to you.

you can send them to [email protected]

soz if this been asked before,i have looked with no joy, cant search for epg.

on all the epg choices after a while it switches itself off, cant seem to stop this happening, didnt happen on previous digiworld dream images,

help please

I have a dreambox 500c in the belfast area. I have dw 2.0 installed but cant get channels to work , after reading though this i am querious if i was to install theis v3 file would it solve my problems. I see that most of the posts are recent so it is a hot topic? If this isnt the answer any help would be great , no pm yet but email is **********

chris

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks rat for pm me with why things are not working. not the answer i was hoping but it is a learning curve. bug question next is there hope for n3 to be cracked for use with the dreambox ? and would it be months away ?

Hi guys,
is it possible to use a new cables.xml files on this image?
If so, where does it go?

Thanks

Back