DigitalWorldz Dream v3

Radio was working fine when i tested it, ex-TW area.

Scanned in 1min 48 seconds, one of the quickest ever. Also, brought up more transponders than what 2.1 was finding due to the corrected frequencies.

Flashed Image, ftp'd install.rar to /var/etc , set my location and scanned (2mins 30secs!) - found 223 TV, 39 Radio and 44 Data.

All channels in correct order in VM scanning :)

Missing a few channels but thats down to my setup - need to move to my primary cable to get these

Superb effort guys thanks very much :)

Lets hope N3 keeps away from my area for a while lol

To be honest I don't have a clue.

Are others in your area getting the radio channels ?

When scanning have you checked that you don't have it set to just tv ?.

The diffs are from the latest dbox2 images and no one there has reported this problem so i'm stumped as to why.

Thanks mate. I think it might be a clone variation thing.

Upstairs Dream 500c clone radio is working.

Downstairs Blackbox 500c clone is not working.

I'll have a play with the RC layouts, just in case that solves it, but if not I'll flash the Swap image on and see. (Though 2.1 worked ok on both boxes.)

im guessing this wont solve the missing channels with the low signals?

:Clap:

Well done. I missed the 7-day guide from the old Enigma image.

Shame we will only get a short while to use it! (nag 3) Oh well - use it I will to record everything I can using the 7 day!!

@ CyberDogg It swaps the volume and channel keys around on your remote (its all dependent on how you like your remote setup)

im guessing this wont solve the missing channels with the low signals?

Nope you will need to get a booster on your box (Yellow Brick from Fleebay is the best IMO) to pick up the low signal channels.

Thanks to all concerned on this image its a credit to the authors.

Fantastic image, thanks very much.
Shows a major picture improvement as well, dont know if anyone can see this

Many thanks for this. Got a call from my wife this morning saying that the DM500C (Neutrino v2.0) was stuck on the boot screen and the kids wanted to watch something!!

Will pop this new image on when I get home.

Updated:
All channels had gone, so I installed this new image. Excellent. Image quality does look better.
Many thanks.

Last edited:
lost everything on nutrino 2 last month..so will try this and hope all comes back...don't know if wirral has gone n3 yet but can only try and see...will post results later

lost everything on nutrino 2 last month..so will try this and hope all comes back...don't know if wirral has gone n3 yet but can only try and see...will post results later

well flashed dream zip onto dm500 and nothing showed on telly so will try the swap zip

I will have a play with some of the other images as well dbox.rar/zip version didnt work on area specific scan " no channels found" even though area, frequency etc were correct for the set location. If the only difference is the remote button swap between the files probably still wont work..

- Bruteforce scan is working fine, but with multiple FTA channels BB1, 2, ITV etc n entertaiment bouquet..aslo takes ages..as it tries to scan over 300 transponders..
- Definitely a image issue, as DW2.1 doesnt have this issue.

This is in a pure area using a Dm500c clone, about a year ols, screw type tuner with inline booster.

well flashed dream zip onto dm500 and nothing showed on telly so will try the swap zip

The SWAP version only swaps your remote buttons around, so won't help you with this. Have you installed the "MAGIC FILES" ?

Regards

q2

Hi guys, Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. Image went on lovely, then I ftp'd var (it asked to overwrite files so I said yes) then I ftp'd install.tar to var/etc.

I then did a scan and it picked up everything but only show FTA. I haven't done one for such a long time but I vaguely remember before with the magic files we had to chmod them. Is this still the case? or am I missing something really simple.

Hi guys, Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. Image went on lovely, then I ftp'd var (it asked to overwrite files so I said yes) then I ftp'd install.tar to var/etc.

I then did a scan and it picked up everything but only show FTA. I haven't done one for such a long time but I vaguely remember before with the magic files we had to chmod them. Is this still the case? or am I missing something really simple.

All you need to do is put the image on. (I ftp'd mine to temp and then used DW2.1 Restore Image option)
Ftp install.tar to /var/etc
Reboot the box
Set My Location
Scan for services

Turn to skysports 1 and leave there for a few minutes and the picture should clear.

Hope this helps

q2

Back