Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino v0.1 Beta **RELEASED** Feedback**

You need to chmod 755 the contents of the var/emu folder.

SHAZZAM..!!! the Magic is there..!!!

P.s
I used Boquete wizard to re-arrange all these free to air channels.Am I allowed to upload ..?

can we keep this to feedback for the image and keep how to questions to another thread please ;)

Wiz thanks a million mate up and running in about 5 minutes (thanks to you though cause I would never not have cracked this one). Added rep.

Cheers

Cheers m8 glad to help.

can we keep this to feedback for the image and keep how to questions to another thread please ;)

Sorry boss just didnt want to leave them hanging :proud:

Sorry boss just didnt want to leave them hanging :proud:

np wiz glad you helpped m8 ;) just most time these thread run off course,sure you understand :)

Im sure the guys want loads of feedaback :Cheers:

any one come accross any bugs yet ?

any one tried recording ? and has any comments

what if anything would you like to se added or changed ?
(we know about volume buttons)

all feedback is welcomed and thank you for the feedback upto now :Clap:

Any chance of a setmylocations plugin like the dbox has ?

Only a little thing but I like the clock you can bring up by pressing the TV button on neutrino, it seems to be missing from this image. Any chance of having it back?

Any chance of a setmylocations plugin like the dbox has ?

this is being worked on now Munchkin and I was going to make a new thread asking members to post there upto date area codes
so we could have the most upto date setmylocations

Ill make a new thread now :)

does this image include the old and new tuner drivers as my box only works with the old tuner driver.

this will be added to the enxt beta release maybe next week
you may be able to choose between 4 tuners types

Only a little thing but I like the clock you can bring up by pressing the TV button on neutrino, it seems to be missing from this image. Any chance of having it back?

we will sure look into that

also someone asked maybe in another thread if widescreen switching would be fixed,well I can confirm this is working fine on my setup on autodetect

Rock Solid so far....

Can a YPbPr Color Format be added to the Video Settings? A number of people including me use a scart to component lead, and the image does not currently support this. Unless I have missed something?

Here are all the Picicons you will need :)
I took them from a post PaphosAL uploaded them too :)
but I had to rename quite a lot of them to make them display

all I could see that was missing was Tiny POP

/var/tuxbox/icons/

Last edited:
sorry missed one
sky movies 1hr

/var/tuxbox/icons/

any one come accross any bugs yet ?

any one tried recording ? and has any comments

what if anything would you like to se added or changed ?
(we know about volume buttons)

all feedback is welcomed and thank you for the feedback upto now :Clap:

only bug i have come across is DHCP not working correctly for me..

had to manually set up the network :(

what i would like to see is the FULL EPG as found in the egnima image, where you could see all what was on all channels for the next few hours in the selected bouquette

:)

Last edited:
what i would like to see is the FULL EPG as found in the egnima image, where you could see all what was on all channels for the next few hours in the selected bouquette

:)

Press red then green m8 :proud:

Rock Solid so far....

Can a YPbPr Color Format be added to the Video Settings? A number of people including me use a scart to component lead, and the image does not currently support this. Unless I have missed something?

same here m8. also the dhcp doesnt work, as stated, network had to be set manually to upload the 'extras' ;)

feels like a dbox lol cool

Have installed this on my spare box and i must say 1st look is excelent the tuner in this box is shite and would not scan in dw2 image well it would scan but not find anything i had to backup my other box and then use that image to flash this box with.

well this image scanned perfect and found all channels no problem however as already stated the DHCP dont work and for some reason it wont work if i mannualy input the ip address of the modem this is connecting direct ie: it is a 20MB connection only for my Sat DM600 and works perfect on that so cant work out why its not working on my 500c.

Anybody any ideas?

Have installed this on my spare box and i must say 1st look is excelent the tuner in this box is shite and would not scan in dw2 image well it would scan but not find anything i had to backup my other box and then use that image to flash this box with.

well this image scanned perfect and found all channels no problem however as already stated the DHCP dont work and for some reason it wont work if i mannualy input the ip address of the modem this is connecting direct ie: it is a 20MB connection only for my Sat DM600 and works perfect on that so cant work out why its not working on my 500c.

Anybody any ideas?

are you connecting via router ????

if so you will need to set the ip to the smae as your roouyer settings

eg router is 192.168.1.1 on the dbox that will be your gateway settings
box ip would be 192.168.1.101

dns would be same as the gateway settings
subnet is 255.255.255.0

hope this helps

one other thing i would like is the web interface to be in englis if at all possible ???

are you connecting via router ????

if so you will need to set the ip to the smae as your roouyer settings

eg router is 192.168.1.1 on the dbox that will be your gateway settings
box ip would be 192.168.1.101

dns would be same as the gateway settings
subnet is 255.255.255.0

hope this helps

nope the modem is connected direct to the dm

Back