Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino v0.1 Beta **RELEASED** Feedback**

Excellent image and only beta 0.1, like as been said scanning is brill got every channel no probs, apart from the (minor) probs mentioned its fantastic, for me personally when its got setmylocation it will have it all lol.

My box is one of the first clones and tuner is poor but not had any freezes with this image upto now lol, nice to see tuxbox commander works as well, as with other neutrino image it used to loose all channels when i edited the services file with it.

Respect to all involved, and cant wait for final release.

Derek

i have an 800 setup with picons for just about every channel via satellite stored on a USB stick in the back

if its any help, and someone tells me how, ill get the contents of that stick here for you

theres only about 8 channels ive come across (out of over a thousand) that havent had a picon in the OSD bar

is it not in /media/usb/ :)

Only problem I have had so far was watching the footy yesterday the 500c kept on freezing? And locking up if I never changed the channels fast enough. I have had a problem with my dreambox for ages when I comes to live game I even made a post about it but it’s still the same.
anyway there was a couple of thing that would be good in a finale version, that's the zapit back to what channels you had previously been watching swapping the volume control from the <> to the two buttons either side of the ok button that's just my thoughts, other than that everything seems rock solid. a big thanks to all involved, very much appreciate the hard work and effort put in by all.

Hitting the exit button gives you the previous channel history.

Hitting the exit button gives you the previous channel history.
yes it gives you your history but you cant just jump back to the channels, without having to his the exit button, then scrolling down and selecting what you want. which is not all the great when the misses walks in while you trying to see if the red hot channels work and need a quick exit lol

Just hit the 0 key to zap back to the previous channel.

Ask her to watch them with you, it's more fun.
Who said i was watching them :Laugh: only just quality assurance, checking the image was not stuttering lol that aside i never noticed that you only have to hit the 0 to flick back so thats that sorted

Thank you for all the feedback and ideas what could be added to upcoming releases

@ last look the image has had 115 downloads so I'm hoping there will be some more feedback to follow

work is coming along with what we hope to be the next beta,volume has been moved and its being worked on to make this an option to switch between what you prefer

setmylocations seems to be working fine with the various testers we have around the UK
all your suggestions are being looked into/worked on

more feedback is always welcomed

This appears to be a great image, very stable and excellent scanning. There is a bug within the web interface, if "Remote & OSD" is clicked the web server crashes and the box needs to be rebooted to use the interface again.

got a strange one here when changing fron sky sports1 to sky sports2 the channel stays blank but if you goto sky sports 2 from any other channel it appears straight away i said it was strange another thing is sometimes it pixelates looks like hd real clear & looks like its going a little fast this used to happen on me old dbox2 is there a option to turn fastzap off in this image

Thx munchkin but thats virtualzap for the infobar(now&next) m8 im looking for fastzap for quick channel change ;)

All good so far except after scanning several times my mate can't get Sky 1 got all the other new channels but not this. Been round trying to sort today tried every different scanning option but no joy. It seems to be only channel missing though. its in an ex TW area. Can anybody post their transponder details for this channel so I can manually add.

Also when changing channels a lot of the time nothing happens the led on front of box flashes as it should and then all of a sudden it will go forward the amount of times you have pressed channel up really frustrating.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello there, sorry for this but will this work on a dm600? would love to have some thing like this as i am used to a dbox2.

It's only for the 500 series, 600's use a different file system.

damn, thats what i thought, well thank you for your fast reply.

Back