Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino v0.1 Beta **RELEASED** Feedback**

Re: Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino v0.1 Beta

Hi just flashed this across via telnet all booted up fine. channel scan was all completed in just under four minutes, could never get the quick channel scan to work in cryos neutrino.

copied over the emu folder and keys folder from cryos image but only getting fta channels.

also cant seem to find an emu menu, not sure if i have to change any settings in that menu if there is one?

another thing that would be nice is if the multi-epg could have a bigger font, that was one of the things i hated about cryos image.

is there a quick way of finding out what picons are missing instead of having to flick each channel one by one? would speed up making icons for me
where can i down load the neutrino image i try to download images but is says my account has no permissions please advise

Try turning FastZap off

Great image - Does any one know how to turn offr the FastZap? The lipsync keeps drifting out and I can't find the option in the menu system.

Also, does anyone know if this image will work in the Isle of Wight (on wight cable TV)?

Thanks in advance

has anyone found the fix for the turning the box of from the on/off button on the box its self.

The Team are aware of this and I'm sure it will be fixed in a future release
but at this moment in time I'm sorry to say it isn't fixed

Back