Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino v0.1 Beta **RELEASED** Feedback**

Ok had a look through the file you posted Donnie and the data in that file now seems to be incorperated into the neutrino.conf file but there is no option to change the binding for the volume key in either your file or the one in the image.

No probs,aint gonna get to look at this image till tomorrow at least,no doubt this thread will iron out,any niggling probs.

just put this on my box looks great so far is there a program that converts enigma services & bouquets back 2 neutrino as i dont really want to set up all my bouquets again! ;) EDIT: ive just been messing around with it & it sets up bouquets for u! ;) i use a scart to component lead for my lcd tv but the colours are all strange even when u change the rgb settings it works fine with a scart 2 scart lead but id prefer to use my other lead for better picture quality ie yuv setting ;)

Last edited:
remember this is a BETA release so there is more work needed

its been released this way for members to tell us whats else is needed,what could be improved and so on

we know its stable and know recording is good although maybe not faultless like I first posted LOL

all suggestions are welcome and will be taken on board for the next hopefully final release

but this maybe in a few weeks

we are pleased that you are liking what you see so far

Digitalworldz Dream Team

remember this is a BETA release so there is more work needed

its been released this way for members to tell us whats else is needed,what could be improved and so on

we know its stable and know recording is good although maybe not faultless like I first posted LOL

all suggestions are welcome and will be taken on board for the next hopefully final release

but this maybe in a few weeks

we are pleased that you are liking what you see so far

Digitalworldz Dream Team

yea thats what im doing m8 giving you feedback on this exellent image thx for letting us all test this out ;)

what this do ?

Its where you can scroll through the epg for the other channels while still watching your original channel,this is not available in an enigma images.

i have an 800 setup with picons for just about every channel via satellite stored on a USB stick in the back

if its any help, and someone tells me how, ill get the contents of that stick here for you

theres only about 8 channels ive come across (out of over a thousand) that havent had a picon in the OSD bar

Just loaded this image. The fast scan is very fast and seems to have picked up all chanels. I have been using Cryo's images since I came over from the Dbox so it's great that development is continuing and we have fast scan at last.
A couple of things I have noticed, it would be nice if the vol keys changed the volume instead of the <> keys. This is not adjustable in the key bindings.
The virtual zap doesn't work for me, if I press the vol+ or vol- key it shows me the current station but will not virtual zap to any other station, unless I am doing something wrong.
Also will this image include support for old and new tuner drivers?
Thanks for the great work guy's.

Have you turned virtual zap on?

Menu-Settings-Miscellaneous-Infobar and turn it on in there.

not one glitch so far :) done a little recording and was fine to my eyes

looking forward to the final with maybe some added features

feedback looks promising :)

well done team

installed and running smooth, but can somebody remind me how to back up the Bouquets, its been a while and i have forgot how to ?.

Just FTP into var/tuxbox/config/zapit and transfer your bouquets and services to your pc.

Just FTP into var/tuxbox/config/zapit and transfer your bouquets and services to your pc.

cheers, do i just ftp them back when i need to or do i have to do something else with them first.

just ftp them back m8 as they are ;)

Will put this image on my dads box tomorrow.

By the way here is Medway Net ID: 40976 411.000 6.952

Hope that helps.

Keep up the good work & looking forward to the finished version to try out on my 500-s

You need to chmod 755 the contents of the var/emu folder.

Sorry to trouble you folks but looking for a steer. I have never used a neutrino image before but I am familiar with enigma.

Just about to give this a try though to see what the difference is. When i copy the contents of the var files what or how do you chmod 755

Thanks in advance.

Just FTP into the var/emu folder then right click on the file in there and click on chmod/properties,then change it to 755.

Wiz thanks a million mate up and running in about 5 minutes (thanks to you though cause I would never not have cracked this one). Added rep.

Cheers

Back