DigitalWorldz 1.6.2 Released (feedback) DM500-C Enigma

Im sorry goldenvision but this is for feedback u might be better off making a new thread m8 ;)

is there any one else in the teesside area having this problem with the image if so it maybe just wait for the c.c to stop messing around with there system then reflash this image when things settle the wifes grandads n....l box has been going off in our area he gets messages on his tv saying service down .sorry for the incovince.

bloodstone u seem to have problems with lots of images,maybe it could be ur box ?

i have 2 dreams 1 dbox the dbox on commando 6 is ok my dreambox on gemini 2.9 is ok my replay box not to bad its seems to be the latest images on my dreambox down stairs the guy who posted a few before me is in my area he seems to get the same problems maybe i should take the image take out all the scan files and put my area only into this image and try again what do you think..~?

weird i flash it twice the evocamd will not work its bad its strange my mates dbox was black to he lives close to me i looked at it for him all i had to do was change his cam his evocamd on his dbox was as bad as mine on my dreambox with this image but his mgcamd sorted it out

Is it just me who gets error file not found ;) Hope it's not an april fools joke :p

its no April Fools m8 as the file was uploaded on the 28th March

is that the link from post #1 ?

Nope, i went directly to the downloads area and clicked the download image. Same problem with post #1 as it links to same place for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not lol. That link is the same link I was following. It takes me to a page, I click the download image and it says file not found. I'm not nuts you know ;)

u havent enough posts m8 . think u need 50 or pay to join

edit : dont work for me and lm sure l have enough posts lol

yo can some one PLEASE upload this again, all im gettin is

ERROR: File not found.

looks like the image is about all over ebay now , it must be good lads

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dreambox-DM50...ryZ96970QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have seen it before but thanks anyway.

the plank was also advertising a holiday home last week and gave his real address, I think a letter in the right direction will curb his activitys :)
I won't but i was tempted to.

on the download link it works for me and 158 other people who have all downloaded it.
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1249/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back