DigitalWorldz 1.6.2 Released (feedback) DM500-C Enigma

I haven't tried this image myself, but is there an option to change the key setup, as left and right are sometimes set to Page Up and Page Down.

Question re old tuner..

Lo All

Using the new DW1.6.2 and for the first time I am able to leave the box on sly sports or movie chan's without the dam box loosing the chan or locking...

I have had to use the OLD Tuner to get the stability as the ALT & NEW just keep bombing out!

I must point out that I only ever seem to get the "No Service" or "Lockups" when on a sly sports or movies so any feedback on that would be interesting.

Next job is to suz out recording to either my Synology 106 NAS or a shared drive on a network PC.... Is this possible using the OLD Tuner in 1.62 anyone please ???

Keep up the good work all those involved in producing 1.62 & thx :)

Regards

Coolur
: colors1

Thanks you guys best image i have used so far. No problems at all
: colors1 : colors1

My first post in here, and my first image on a dreambox.
I flashed the image 1 week ago and the only problem I have had is 3 or 4 times in the week, I got the "No Service" message on BBC2 and only on that channel.
Today I setup recording to a drive on my PC, and the first first 3 files would only show a blank screen on playback both on the dreambox and PC.
Changed to OLD tuner and recording is perfect now, with playback on dreambox and PC, perfect and silky smooth.
I know I'm a rookie, but this image is performing better on my box that the previous image which I believe was neutrino dream plus ultra 0.9b

So a big thumbs up, and a huge thank you from me for this image.

May I suggest that the up and down buttons shouldn't change channels, but allow us to view what's on other channels :) Kind of like sky, I don't browse by going up and down channels, i flick through the EPG to see what's on now/next on other chans til I find something I want to watch.

I must congratulate the DW team for an excellant job.
I have today successfully installed DW1.6.2, Scanned really quickly, and found a couple of extra channels. I had been using Wiggy's Gemini image, it was working well so I had left it. But this new image looks much better. Only time will tell on its stability, but I have faith in the team!!!

Job well done DW :Cheers: : party : :Cheers: TEAM

Having never been a fan of Enigma images on the Dbox, I was pleasently surprised with this image. Scanning is fast, stability is excellent, it's completely hassle-free to set up, and it even streams XVIDs with no problems, which I thought's I'd never see from an Enigma image, but I do have to echo what some people have already said about recording. It's pretty awful. With the exception of a few channels, most Direct recordings are full of errors, and changing tuner drivers or Emu doesn't make a great deal of difference. I'll stick with it for a bit, and see if I can find a solution, though, since it's such an otherwise nice image.

Very stable here other images in the past have frozze this one hasnt been on since 8pm yesterday well sone to the D.W team 5 stars : big crow

First Dreambox for me & first image, found it to be a doddle so straight forward and very stable. Thanks to everyone involved for sharing this image.
Arrgh I'm banging my head, why did I never use a dreambox before? all that messing about with stb's and cards I just love this little DM500c

Thanks again guys well done.: multi :

1.6.2 running fine on my box for a week. Tuners ALT and OLD work fine (cant spot any difference) NEW not as good. Good to get an option to switch. No problem with cams. Nice image i would recomend (and do) to any newbie try this one first!

i put this image on

first impression the startup logo and sound is cool

scanning is fast

and some nice features tooo

im in teeside so peeps who are havin a problem check ur signal .etc

because mine is working perfect with slx booster

Having a few issue's with this image, al though its better than the other version im still having problems.

1 - No Sky Sports 2, i have scanned many times with no luck. its strange as i have another box in the house with the same image whixh gets this channel, it is a newer box so it may be a tuner issue.

2 - box freezes over night, if i leave the box on over night the box is frozen in the morning and i have to pull out the lead to restart it.

3 - some movie channels missing.

i may try another image, any surgestions before i do this.

overrall the image looks good though, just not working great for me.

Having a few issue's with this image, al though its better than the other version im still having problems.

1 - No Sky Sports 2, i have scanned many times with no luck. its strange as i have another box in the house with the same image whixh gets this channel, it is a newer box so it may be a tuner issue.

2 - box freezes over night, if i leave the box on over night the box is frozen in the morning and i have to pull out the lead to restart it.

3 - some movie channels missing.

i may try another image, any surgestions before i do this.

overrall the image looks good though, just not working great for me.
These issues you are getting are all signs of a week signal being received. Try a booster better cable less splitters etc.

Back