DigitalWorldz 1.6.2 Released (feedback) DM500-C Enigma

still dont work.

check it urself.

click download and it says error.

could you quickly upload it some where else for a minute as i wish to flash now ! thanks

imagfe download link appears to be broken

hi guys,

im tryin to dl the new dw 1.6.2 image but whenever i click the download link i get the error message. "no file to download".

ive tried the link through firefox and ie.

any ideas guys...cheers

ok Ive just checked and they are down lol Ill look at it but I think its a job for Mickie to fix ,Ill see if I can get him now

ok for the meanwhile, can you please just upload it anywhere link yousendit and post the link, or email me [email protected]

thanks dude, i appreciate it !

whats the procedure when flashing with dreamup ?

shall i erase the existing thing, or say no ??

whats the procedure when flashing with dreamup ?

shall i erase the existing thing, or say no ??

please start a new thread or searc,this should only be for feedback only

Not able to stream Digitalworldz 1.6.2

Hi
I am currently having problems streaming with this new image DW 1.6.2.
There is no sound or video

Has anyone experienced simular problems?

i had no problems with image Dw 1.6.1 .

Thanks

image seems excellent so far, setup a mount for direct recording but palyback is very blocky?

any ideas folks?

cheers

Try changing the tuner driver. It's set to the newest alternative by default. Try the New Tuner driver and see if it improves.

already using the new tuner driver mate,

when i play back something in file mode, if i change back to tv for a while, then change back to file mode,the file is still playing back, how can i stop this playing. what button is used for stop?

maybe this could be something to do with it? maybe something is playing back whilst something is trying to record?

just a thought?

There's a setting in the blue button menu to stop this I think. Not at my box just now so can't check...auto file play or something like that.

Alternatively just press every button until it stops. ;)

Verygood image welldone guys
very staible sofar.
cheers:grab:: multi :

Been using for 4 days now , had a few freezes on sly sports 1 on first day but been solid since
Thanks to all involved

Problems streaming and recording

hi just to confirm I am also having problems streaming and recording. I have tried both drivers Alt and New.

Recording seems to have problems stopping, and streaming just freezes.

Everything else works! Good work.

Changing Bouquets

Hello everyone, just installed this last night and seems a good all round image. I usually prefer the Neutrino images but thought I would give this a go.

Only one slight problem I have with bouquets and cannot seem to resolve. I am sure it was like this with early Dbox2 Enigma images too but then maybe that was just me also :)

Problem is...how do you change from one bouquet to another when viewing channel lists (after just pressing the OK button)? As once you have pressed OK to show the channels in a given bouquet if you press up or down it naturally goes up or down through the channels. But, if you press left or right, as you would normally do in a Neutrino image, to change from one bouquet to the next, or previous, it simply goes to the top or bottom of that bouquets list of channels. In order to change bouquets you either have to press left (volume down) to get to the "GO UP" section at the top then press OK to show all bouquets then navigate to the one you want. Or you can get to the list of bouquets by pressing "zero" on the number pad also.

But is it possible to have the left and right (vol - and vol +) keys work as in a Neutrino image? Been right through all menu options and can't seem to find anything relevant.

Sorry for being long winded but wanted to be specific :)

Thanks in advance, Chris.

Back