Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Digital Camera

eder

DW Regular +
Hi guys, need some advice here....My 1 year and 3 month old Sony DSC-T90 has just gone bad...still usable but the screen is a bit funny....so I will be needing a new one! Trying to avoid sony again

any good cameras out there for a up to £200 budget?

Thanks

hi bud replaced mine couple of months ago with a casio EX-Z335 well happy , might seem rather cheap but the build and photo quality second to non for the price.
http://direct.tesco.com/q/Ne.1/N.1999764$4294966734/Nr.99.aspx?Ns=P_HIDDEN_Stock_Available|1||P_SORT_Price&btnResultSort.x=19&btnResultSort.y=12

If you can stretch your budget a wee bit (£219.98 less £6.59 cashback thru quidco = £213.38) here's the one I'd go for. Might sound silly, the photos are great but the video is outstanding.
Just my tuppence worth.
HH.

Must agree with HH, it's difficult to beat Panasonic in the digital compact range in terms of image quality for the price point..

If you can stretch your budget a wee bit (£219.98 less £6.59 cashback thru quidco = £213.38) here's the one I'd go for. Might sound silly, the photos are great but the video is outstanding.
Just my tuppence worth.
HH.

thats a big camera I want a more compact one..but looks good

thats a big camera I want a more compact one..but looks good
A few members here have TZ models. The TZ8 is around £175, the TZ9 is at the upper end of your budget and the TZ10 a little over.
DMC-TZ8
DMC-TZ9
PANASONIC Lumix DMC-TZ9 Compact Digital Camera buy online | Currys - Again use Quidco to shave a bit off the price.
DMC-TZ10

A few members here have TZ models. The TZ8 is around £175, the TZ9 is at the upper end of your budget and the TZ10 a little over.
DMC-TZ8
DMC-TZ9
PANASONIC Lumix DMC-TZ9 Compact Digital Camera buy online | Currys - Again use Quidco to shave a bit off the price.
DMC-TZ10

Panasonic is supposed to have a quite bad problem with dust on lenses...

i have 1 of these mate

FinePix JX250 | Fujifilm Global

and cant really fault it, im no expert but it takes great stills, and the panaramic photo's are excellent where you take 3 pictures and it puts them together to make 1 widescreen photo, and it can be had for around £100 if you shop around!

excellent point and shooter!

TZ10 just been posted on hukd for £186.99 at camerabox.
I had a tz5 and the picture quality, zoom, hd videos, everything about it was great until i dropped it and broke the lens :(. When i decide to but a new digital camera i will deffo be looking at another lumix. I paid around the same as this for the tz5 about 4 years ago, so around £200 or just less is a bargain for what the tz10 can do

Panasonic is supposed to have a quite bad problem with dust on lenses...
That's why they make small camera bags. Perhaps a little bulky for your pocket, but people shouldn't complain if they are not going to treat a gadget with respect.

Lowepro - Compact - not the cheapest, but certainly one of the best IMHO.

Last edited:
Back