Digital Camera

eder

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Hi guys, need some advice here....My 1 year and 3 month old Sony DSC-T90 has just gone bad...still usable but the screen is a bit funny....so I will be needing a new one! Trying to avoid sony again

any good cameras out there for a up to £200 budget?

Thanks

hi bud replaced mine couple of months ago with a casio EX-Z335 well happy , might seem rather cheap but the build and photo quality second to non for the price.
http://direct.tesco.com/q/Ne.1/N.1999764$4294966734/Nr.99.aspx?Ns=P_HIDDEN_Stock_Available|1||P_SORT_Price&btnResultSort.x=19&btnResultSort.y=12

If you can stretch your budget a wee bit (£219.98 less £6.59 cashback thru quidco = £213.38) here's the one I'd go for. Might sound silly, the photos are great but the video is outstanding.
Just my tuppence worth.
HH.

If you can stretch your budget a wee bit (£219.98 less £6.59 cashback thru quidco = £213.38) here's the one I'd go for. Might sound silly, the photos are great but the video is outstanding.
Just my tuppence worth.
HH.

thats a big camera I want a more compact one..but looks good

thats a big camera I want a more compact one..but looks good
A few members here have TZ models. The TZ8 is around £175, the TZ9 is at the upper end of your budget and the TZ10 a little over.
DMC-TZ8
DMC-TZ9
PANASONIC Lumix DMC-TZ9 Compact Digital Camera buy online | Currys - Again use Quidco to shave a bit off the price.
DMC-TZ10

A few members here have TZ models. The TZ8 is around £175, the TZ9 is at the upper end of your budget and the TZ10 a little over.
DMC-TZ8
DMC-TZ9
PANASONIC Lumix DMC-TZ9 Compact Digital Camera buy online | Currys - Again use Quidco to shave a bit off the price.
DMC-TZ10

Panasonic is supposed to have a quite bad problem with dust on lenses...

i have 1 of these mate

FinePix JX250 | Fujifilm Global

and cant really fault it, im no expert but it takes great stills, and the panaramic photo's are excellent where you take 3 pictures and it puts them together to make 1 widescreen photo, and it can be had for around £100 if you shop around!

excellent point and shooter!

TZ10 just been posted on hukd for £186.99 at camerabox.
I had a tz5 and the picture quality, zoom, hd videos, everything about it was great until i dropped it and broke the lens :(. When i decide to but a new digital camera i will deffo be looking at another lumix. I paid around the same as this for the tz5 about 4 years ago, so around £200 or just less is a bargain for what the tz10 can do

Panasonic is supposed to have a quite bad problem with dust on lenses...
That's why they make small camera bags. Perhaps a little bulky for your pocket, but people shouldn't complain if they are not going to treat a gadget with respect.

Lowepro - Compact - not the cheapest, but certainly one of the best IMHO.

Last edited:
Back