Diagnose my nokia ??

Im still on the look out for a honest someone on here will offer thier soldering services, i would mail the mainboard with the chip and pay postage both ways....only thing is, the chips i have found only seem to be from germany ay around £18, one of the links was the same place i got the box from !!!

If you still dont have a working box and are looking to get another, then take my advice and get a dreambox, brand new £139, uk retailer 12months garuntee...set one up for my neighbour and i KNOW i will be getting one and putting the dbox upstairs....the dreambox is sweet and small.

loady said:
If you still dont have a working box and are looking to get another, then take my advice and get a dreambox, brand new £139, uk retailer 12months garuntee...set one up for my neighbour and i KNOW i will be getting one and putting the dbox upstairs....the dreambox is sweet and small.

Not as much fun though, I'm waiting for a ox with a built in HD (which is affordable) Not sure if this is anygood yet but it looks nice:

http://www.replaybox.tv/

de_deej

Back