design needed to mimic $ky

junaidmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, firstly please forgive me if ive put this in the wrong forum, im new to this site. :Biggrin2:

Hi again, i have recently bought the Zgemma s2 h2 receiver and wanted some help please. I wanted to know how i could set up my receiver to have it looking like $ky i have seen "Ketmp"s set up and i would love to have the very same set-up this is his link https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-solo2-sunray-clone-686/417372-download-openvix-apollo-142-a.html ( hope you dont mind me putting your link up).

could anyone send me the files i need to have it exactly looking set up please. again im new to this i really have no idea were i could download the files or plugins from so i would really appreciate your help.

Hope you all have a good day

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
I would use OpenVix 3.2 005 for whichever zgemma box you have.

Then within plugin menu of image, there is a skin named along lines of "OpenVix blue-hd". Install this skin and select it from menu and your box will reboot and look similar to sky setup.

You then need to goto Service Settings and AutoBouquetMaker (ABM) and setup ABM to your liking. Eg, you need to choose "custom " & your regional area like London. I also set it up to auto download channel list (known as bouquets) daily early hours each morning.

Last edited:
Thank you Buzzer & Ketmp, where could i download this Openvix from but i will take a look in to this and and put some screenshots. Also what about the Picons will they be same are yours Ketmp or thats a different , if so could i have a link so i could download it. and lastly what about the channel numbers is there anything i could use to have them set up the same as $ky. Again thank you Buzzer & Ketmp :Cheers:

The download section of this forum may have most, if not all, you're after.

However, you need to have 5 useful posts and wait 24 hours. Posts are monitored and maybe removed if it appears your post clocking, etc

If you use Openvix and AutoBouquetMaker (ABM) within OpenVix then it will use sky numbering.

The picons are also in picon download section.

Thank you Ketmp so much. i hope you dont get annoyed my asking all these silly questions. I`ll have ago tomorrow installing Openvix because i know you can download it from the Zgemma site, but sadly i dont have 5 posts to even download the rest of the files, such as picons and i presume the ABM can be found in the download section. is there another way to download the files.

and is there any other files i need apart from the Picons and ABM. Thank you

AutoBouquetMaker is installed in OpenVix and OpenATV by default.

If you see this plugin. It should solve most of your questions. Ensure you read it fully first.

Hello Ketmp, ive installed Openvix now and its just scanning the channels i wanted to know how i could install the plugin above please ive put it on the USB now, also would like to mention while its scanning the channels right now i can see many double channels like ITV 10 different times BBC one 7 times is this something that will sort out once i install your plugin thank you

Hi ketmp, im not sure if im doing it right but i get this message saying done - installed upgraded or removed 1 package (1 error)

Hi ketmp, im not sure if im doing it right but i get this message saying done - installed upgraded or removed 1 package (1 error)

Ive replied to this on another thread mate, but maybe you should try changing your install method as it may fix the phython errors by installing needed files.

FTP to tmp as normal but use telnet to install it rather than the image

Use this command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

@junaidmalik, see your other thread re skylookingsetup4vix plugin. Within the description it does say that OpenVix-Blue-HD skin is needed (aka Blue-HD on older images) and setup.

With regards to your post about scanning for channels, do you mean you manually searched for channels or the AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) has setup the channels?

@ketmp, Hi i have got that all sorted now thank you but im in a another problem, ive just got the subsription package, and been told to go to network and go to cccam to enter the Port, Host, Password and username. but where is the cccam setup i cant seem to find it could you please help thank you

i highlighted network then i pressed exit and the pressed 6666 and its started loading then it did update something but i dont have no settings for cccam setup, so i did the steps again and it says nothing to update, ive restarted everything and if i go to network i have this list

OpenWebif
Device setup
Mounts setup
AFP setup
FTP setup
Inadyn setup
MiniDLNA setup
NFS setup
OpenVPN setup
Samba setup
Telnet setup
uShare setup

also to mention, in Main menu/ Setup / Softcam-CI/ Softcam Manager

i have option to select CCcam.2.3.0 and mgcamd.1.38 both are ticked and on top it says Active mgcamd.1.38

This is an Enigma receiver, there are no menus to edit connection to your peer. You have to edit CCcam.cfg located in /etc/ or newcamd.list in /usr/keys/

Use a linux compatibel text editor like Notepad++ (not windows notepad). You may also use progarms such as Dream COntrol Center, VuControl Centre

N.B
On OpenATV images, CCcam.cfg is also in /usr/keys/

@Abu Baniaz How do i do this and ive been given only a username password and host and port number for the gift. ccam.cfg how do i find this or do i have to make one.

ive found the files what do i do with them, and also what is a c line and n line thank you

cccam line starting with C: and n lines for mgcamd starting with N: so if you have line with C: add in cccam.cfg

Back