delay on posting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here for me, thought it was my laptop, internet virmin etc...

as itype and posted seemed back to normal, but at 5 in the morning on saturday i suspect its not the net..but perhaps was a site problem..

testing delay

i dont know if this is related, but i cant see the 'like' or 'thank' buttons on some threads like this one. but it shows up fine on others threads. is it my profile?

i dont know if this is related, but i cant see the 'like' or 'thank' buttons on some threads like this one. but it shows up fine on others threads. is it my profile?

they are missing here to, mick might be de-bugging..

Still the same for me
asking if I want to stay or leave page

no like- thanks button but Im guessing Mick has turned these off to rule out any problems etc

Having a nightmare with this lol... nothing in the logs :(

Will resume tomorrow.

Mick

testing delay

I posted a reply about half an ago, without the double post problem using chrome, first time in about 4days. @Mick

Spoke to soon, this delayed and would of double posted had I not closed my browser window. Sure you will track down the problem Mick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted a reply about half an ago, without the double post problem using chrome, first time in about 4days. @Mick

Spoke to soon, this delayed and would of double posted had I not closed my browser window. Sure you will track down the problem Mick.

I have a few things I want to try tomorrow.

Cheers
Mick

It is frustrating I know but Mick has been on it on and off since Friday I think it was

The forum runs smoothly 99% of the time :) Just bear with it a while longer ;)

I will sort it, just had to pop out for Xmas shopping with the Mrs to Brent Cross :(. Fecking place lol

I am going to put the Database Temporary on the web server in about an hours time...

I am sure there is something fishy with the database server...

But I am just performing another task at the moment... that might take an hour or more...

Cheers
Mick

Let me know how it goes please.

I have moved the database onto the web server, see if that fixes it.

Regards
Mick

I am still not convinced to be honest.

Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back