FHD & HD sound only

riscatto

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure I'm posting this in right section, however just setting up stream for JEDI xtream on gigablue quad
FHD & HD sound only, SD seems to work okay, haven't checked speed yet but will when I get home should be on 100mb

Any ideas
Thanks

Got it Video Coding?
Surely if they are using H265 it would be used for coding everthing ie FHD/HD/SD

You're right Manic but with limited time thought I'd ask bothways here where I was then out to google it
Wasn't being lazy just covering options

I have noticed a lot of uploaded movies and tv shows using H265.
I suppose with it using less storage and better video quality, seems the best option.

Is there away of knowing what supplier is transmitting in?
"Avid" says he has noticed a lot of uploaded movies and tv shows using H265
Contacted supplier telling of problem "Sound with no video" He wants me to take a picture?
Picture of Screen with Gigablue Logo and no sound.
How will that help them?

Is there away of knowing what supplier is transmitting in?
"Avid" says he has noticed a lot of uploaded movies and tv shows using H265
Contacted supplier telling of problem "Sound with no video" He wants me to take a picture?
Picture of Screen with Gigablue Logo and no sound.
How will that help them?
Is there an info button that will show the streams contents?

Not sure about the info button, I have deleted the problem stream, and gone with A another which at the moment is working fine.
Being most channels having HD and SD mode.
Out of curiosity what Sat Receiver would I need to use Jedi Xtream on?
The gigablue setup at the moment is great all channels in bouquets including Sat Direct & Streams
But if this supplier upgrades I'm back to square 1
thanks

Not sure about the info button, I have deleted the problem stream, and gone with A another which at the moment is working fine.
Being most channels having HD and SD mode.
Out of curiosity what Sat Receiver would I need to use Jedi Xtream on?
The gigablue setup at the moment is great all channels in bouquets including Sat Direct & Streams
But if this supplier upgrades I'm back to square 1
thanks
I wouldn't bother with a sat receiver for streams, android or firestick best option

Understand what you are saying, but with all options in one place it is a lot easier and tidy.

Viark Sat Have FS working and IPTV in apps menu / have to drop out of Sat Channels go to menu then streaming
But not same as Gigablue with everything in same menu ie: bouquets / Favs
Is there similar option with Viark?

Viark Sat Have FS working and IPTV in apps menu / have to drop out of Sat Channels go to menu then streaming
But not same as Gigablue with everything in same menu ie: bouquets / Favs
Is there similar option with Viark?
You are better off sticking to what you have tbh. I think switching menus is not for you👍

Back