Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

In the downloads section of this forum earlier today I found a few files with new , working keys in them . They now seem to have dissapeared, any ides where they went ???
Can someone pm me working keys for ex-NThell in Blackburn lancs

Last edited:
you need to replace the whole key

ive replaced the whole key and rebooted the box but it has not worked and the key has changed back to the original key again, can any tell me where i am going wrong

ive replaced the whole key and rebooted the box but it has not worked and the key has changed back to the original key again, can any tell me where i am going wrong

are you sure you saved the changes???

you only need to replace the whole key for the particular rom,ie rom 10, dont delete any of the other keys if thats what you have done

you only need to replace the whole key for the particular rom,ie rom 10, dont delete any of the other keys if thats what you have done

i've only changed the 2 keys left others as they are, pressed red button to save changes, tried it again but still not saved.

GMX you have to edit your cam camd_cfg file just like you did your keylist with tuxbox commander. Look for #AU and set it to 00. That will stop the new bad key from overwriting the working one.

so you made the changes , press OK, press home , save red button reeboot

GMX you have to edit your cam camd_cfg file just like you did your keylist with tuxbox commander. Look for #AU and set it to 00. That will stop the new bad key from overwriting the working one.

AU 00 is ignored (default)

AU 00 is ignored (default)

NO GMX!! You need to look for a line that says "A: { 0x }". The x being a number 1,2, or 0. Now change it so that it says "A: { 00 }"

Hope this helps!!!

so you made the changes , press OK, press home , save red button reeboot

Ive done everything changed keys changed the camd cfg. still no luck however i have 2 ROM 10 and 2 ROM 7 no other ROMS any one got any ideas as to what ive done wrong or what i need to do

OK! I've been reading all 56 pages since I sat down to watch the match, have modified the cmg file to read 00. I just need a set of keys for SW London. If somebody can PM me that would be great.

Basically, I'm jst FTPing them to var/keys and setting to 555. Was using Gbox on Andromeda 2.0 on Sagen X1 but have changed to evocamd and 0014. Is this correct?

So in theory if i FTP the correct keys it should work?

edit: I've tried the latets keys from the BigMaq toolbar but none of them work. Am I doing something fundamentally wrong???

Last edited:
Hi,

Back up and running in Lincs, using evocamd, 0014A on Commando. Got the keys from ExtraCP and once i Changed teh camd.cfg file to say A: 00 it works. Previously it kept reverting my keys to old ones.

I made all changes through Tuxbox Commander too.

Thanks for all the info guys.

This has done my nut in.

Hiya cant believe it just changed the keys and they worked 1st time thats a first for me and a dbox lol - the tut was perfect step by step takes you through what you need to do all I had to do was change a single letter sweeeeeeeeeet :Clap::banana: thanks for the pm too rodboy- lets see how long it lasts. Chuffed I could do this via remote makes changing the keys daily (if needed) bareable:Cheers:

Back