Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

biqmaq tool has been updated with new keys and I can confirm up and running again Telewest area keys

Running a Sagem Dbox2 using NJLWORLDV6.1_NOKEYSX1.img Image.

Can't see a keylist.txt, softcam or nagra file to enter the new keys.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Incidentally am I being thick or is the image file name telling me that my image doesnt have keys?

If it is, whats the best x1 image to use?

Running a Sagem Dbox2 using NJLWORLDV6.1_NOKEYSX1.img Image.

Can't see a keylist.txt, softcam or nagra file to enter the new keys.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Incidentally am I being thick or is the image file name telling me that my image doesnt have keys?

If it is, whats the best x1 image to use?

if u got image from forum it possible there is no keys included with the image for obvious reasons. how ever there is magic files in the download section

I just cant fathom what key I change, from the bigmaq site I have 2 keys from Pure NTL (as I'm NTL North Lanarkshire) which are Key 0 and Key 1.

When I look inside the keylist I see 4 keys, 2 rom7's a rom10 and a rom11 - How do you know which 2 to change ?

Also, when looking in the softcam file, there's 9 keys, again what 2 do you change ?

I'm using Commando 2 image on my dbox2. Do I have tuxbox commander on that image ? If not, am I able to install it in anyway, or do I need to flash a new image ?

Thanks

I just cant fathom what key I change, from the bigmaq site I have 2 keys from Pure NTL (as I'm NTL North Lanarkshire) which are Key 0 and Key 1.

When I look inside the keylist I see 4 keys, 2 rom7's a rom10 and a rom11 - How do you know which 2 to change ?

Also, when looking in the softcam file, there's 9 keys, again what 2 do you change ?

I'm using Commando 2 image on my dbox2. Do I have tuxbox commander on that image ? If not, am I able to install it in anyway, or do I need to flash a new image ?

Thanks
The only key that interests you is the (new) key !!
When u look in the keylist or softcam...just change the first key (you should only need to change 1 digit)

up and running in glasgow have been for about 8 hrs no probs after i activated evocamd in emu went funny with update on but took off and running fine hope this helps any 1 still trying to get in pure nthell or the dreaded v

The only key that interests you is the (new) key !!
When u look in the keylist or softcam...just change the first key (you should only need to change 1 digit)

There's nothing in either of those files that resemble the new key

Could you PM me your email address and I'll forward both my files and the new key i have ?

chrispeters, thanks a lot for the help :Clap:

@ yiddo

just to clsrify m8, you say north lanarkshire and N*L.

To me this has been confsing ppl for a long time, As far as i remember N*L are only in the City of Glasgow and telepest had all outside lying areas, now for example ppl in Coatbridge would say glasgow and well know they would like to be but actually not lol

So if it like places uddinston, airdrie and all the little oulying areas are probably Telepest.

Now i could be wrong it been a long time since i messed about in depth with this stuff.

But if u wanna pm email maybe i can help that way if u not got it sorted.

still struggling here in glasgow got the newest keys but when i look for the keylist in my dad's box it's empty when ye press 4? what to do? can the keylist be located some where else? how can i get a keylist into the box so i can change it to the new bigmaq one?
ta
dan

still struggling here in glasgow got the newest keys but when i look for the keylist in my dad's box it's empty when ye press 4? what to do? can the keylist be located some where else? how can i get a keylist into the box so i can change it to the new bigmaq one?
ta
dan

put emu on but be on a pp chann sky sports ect then go in to keylist and they should be there good luck running great here in glasgow kingstone brdge

ta, is emu turned on via the tuxbox controls? i saw it in there when i was looking for the keylist?

all sorted for the time being.
i still couldn'y get anything in the keylist when on a ppv channel. i had a look in the softcam? heard that being mentioned, haven't a clue what it does but i found the keys in there changed the newest to the newest bigmaq and away we went! thanks all.
for those in the same boat with no keylist.txt try in the softcam, that's where i found mine.
dan

all sorted for the time being.
i still couldn'y get anything in the keylist when on a ppv channel. i had a look in the softcam? heard that being mentioned, haven't a clue what it does but i found the keys in there changed the newest to the newest bigmaq and away we went! thanks all.
for those in the same boat with no keylist.txt try in the softcam, that's where i found mine.
dan

the file to modify depends on what cam you are using

Evocam = keylist.txt
MgCam = softcam.key
GBox = Nagra

so first find out which EMU you are using and then modify them.

I FTP file down to my PC, use WordPad to modify the file, upload file and chmod to 755.

If you modify all 3 files with the new keys, can you switch between cams?

If you modify all 3 files with the new keys, can you switch between cams?

yes you can , but its a bit of a over kill to modify all three, as for me I use GBox so just modify the nagra file and dont bother changing cams at all as I find GBox to be the most stable of the cams

at the moment I have given up manually doing all thus, as I will wait for a perm fix, plus have an excuse to do some work at home than watch TV

the file to modify depends on what cam you are using

Evocam = keylist.txt
MgCam = softcam.key
GBox = Nagra

so first find out which EMU you are using and then modify them.

I FTP file down to my PC, use WordPad to modify the file, upload file and chmod to 755.

in the root dir. i have evo mgcam and nagra. i guess i'm using mgcam as the softcam change fixed my da's box. how would i change to another? is there any point?

@ yiddo

just to clsrify m8, you say north lanarkshire and N*L.

To me this has been confsing ppl for a long time, As far as i remember N*L are only in the City of Glasgow and telepest had all outside lying areas, now for example ppl in Coatbridge would say glasgow and well know they would like to be but actually not lol

So if it like places uddinston, airdrie and all the little oulying areas are probably Telepest.

Now i could be wrong it been a long time since i messed about in depth with this stuff.

But if u wanna pm email maybe i can help that way if u not got it sorted.

Hey, I'm Cambuslang, which is North Lanarkshire and its of course Glasgow. Yeah some of the surrounding area's are telepest and some ntl but it was solely dependent on whoever won the contract for that area (post code I think) hence why its all spread about. I can 100000% confirm I'm Pure NTL, have been for the past 8 or so years before V1rg1n moved in.

I'm all sorted now bud, but many thanks for the offer of the help :Cheers:

ta
dan

Double make sure your looking at the keylist.txt file and not keylist on its own.

Back