Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

its not worth changing the keys manually, they will only change again, we all need to wait and see how ntl rolls over the next few weeks

are the developers of the CAM aware of this and in the process of releasing a fix.

cheers mate found it and changed it, rebooted but still black screen, looks like more help is needed, gotta find out now how to change the key settings for notts

limit reached

hi could someone email me the keys for bolton if available if not any that are working and i will try them thanks pm me for email thanks

Just got off a flight after a few tough days away and discover this. Has anyone got keys for NTL Northern Ireland Please.

Keys for dudley tw - Please help

Hi

tried numerous keylists, i am using evocamd and after changing the keys i reboot and still the same, can anyoe help me please

I am ex TW in the dudley area

Ta

anybody got ex twest keys for midlands cheers please PM me

Thanks

I have gone into the key.txt file and have the keys in there they are the same as what has been posted i can edit them but what too. The keylist ratchet posted is identical to my key.txt so anybody know what i should do to them.

I can confirm that those keys posted by zzzz2 work for exCW South West London! Hopefully it'll hang on for the footy! :)

Hi I lost my channels yesterday, sagem dbox2 using old pacino image ex- TW now VM, ive read the thread right the way through seems like its hit and miss with the key changes, with some people losing channels after 10mins or so. I havent touched my dbox since I got it working with the pacino image ( why risk messing it up and losing the channels) so although I got it working once I'm not 100% confident playing round with it. Im wondering if its best to leave it a few weeks give the guys that know their stuff to work their magic then go from there. One point I thought I'd mention is when I had a play round with the evocamd menu and rebooted the box "THE CHANNELS" came back on after 5 secs of whooping it went back off:( dont know what the crack is there but I think ill wait for a week or so and see how the thread has been updated. Good luck guys - FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All working here in Edinburgh after downloading and ftp-ing keys from download section.
Andromeda v2, evocam and ucode 001A

Back