Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

NO GMX!! You need to look for a line that says "A: { 0x }". The x being a number 1,2, or 0. Now change it so that it says "A: { 00 }"

Hope this helps!!!

Piss off your stopping me getting a replacement. LOL:handball:

NO GMX!! You need to look for a line that says "A: { 0x }". The x being a number 1,2, or 0. Now change it so that it says "A: { 00 }"

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks mate thats sorted, can you help me with the issue of only having rom10 and rom 7 do i still change rom7 even thou i got key for rom11

Downloaded nagra from the box, which had the following;

I replaced the keys as per Extra CP (starting with 54 IE), jumped to BBC , reset CAMD, waited a while, then zapped to sky sports one. However the channels are still not clear

I'm in north london (Telepest)

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!! Lets hope we all don't end up with replacements.

My nokia took the knock (AVIA CHIP), can't F***in believe the cost of them, bought my first for €28, now the price is like £100 DISGUSTING.

@ gmx..sorry mate, not too sure

@ projectile...i'm sure your not allowed to post keys like that mate...mask them using the * key

My nokia took the knock (AVIA CHIP), can't F***in believe the cost of them, bought my first for €28, now the price is like £100 DISGUSTING.

Well i guess that because demand is high. I know of one guy who's got 6 of these in his house...

mines has just went again using lemop keys from earlier. ast it lasted all the footie.

Is it worth reimaging to andromeda 2 as i am using old sportster 1.7?

See if h'll sell me one €29... LOL

I doubt it, lol. But what do you think are the chances of a more permanent fix birken mate? With v-media clamping down, can this sort of a code update be fixed? I have heard some starviews are still working, so i assume that its possible to fix??

I doubt it, lol. But what do you think are the chances of a more permanent fix birken mate? With v-media clamping down, can this sort of a code update be fixed? I have heard some starviews are still working, so i assume that its possible to fix??

You need to look at the MOSC card, it very straight the way its rolling. it dropping ghost keys and in some cases over righting or removing the 00 key??? only leaving the 01??? has for fix... not untill i get a replacement. lol

don't think it will be to long...

Just uploaded todays keys from bigmack toolbar for exc/w and they work perfect

great stuff

Last edited:
How long does it take for the new Keys to be posted on the BigMAQ toolbar?

More importantly where does the BigMAQ toolbar obtain the keys from? I don't want to be installing another toolbar or 3rd party program

ex/cw keys working perfectly.

Same question again. Where do they get the keys from?

May be somebody somewhere has a subscription and is kindly posting the keys for the rest of us.
However if somebody is decrypting the keys some how then it's just a matter of time before they get integrated into a system where by the box will update the keys automatically.

:Cheers:

Ok had to refresh toolbar to get latest keys
Updated rebooted and working again with Evocam
Couldn't get GBOX to work with new keys
But then GBOX has always been a bit iffy for me

same in notts, just waiting for biqmaq to update with the keys

Back