darkman unwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Spiderbox works great too bang a C-Line in and away you go does blind scan for hunting those feeds and the tuner is quite good .Anyone should know when it comes to getting anything from Darkman it wont last forever otherwise he would go out of business

The electronics industry constantly turns out new models of everything, nothing is static. The good thing is newer items generally offer improved performance or reduced pricing or both, every TV/Hi Fi/DVD/CD manufacture is designing newer models ALL the time. It's the name of the game and if your happy with what you've got well there's really no need to change, the choice is yours.
Don't TM bring out new receivers?, Protek?,Dreambox? in fact tell me any company that does not do this.
I have a Leak Stereo 30+ amplifier with it's matching Trough Line tuner BUT I also have newer designed audio equipment as well, life is about trying and buying new equipment and thats what makes life fun, God knows if I'd stuck with my original Motorola mobile phone or the ZX80 I built. Life is change enjoy it.

Yes Darkman is Well....Thanks to you all who are intresting about Darkman Health.......lol

Even if some one will not Be happy Darkman is Well and ************************ ,thats is the life ...haw fool that show competitors and their Sllaves when they says no More Spiderboxes and Darkman left the coutry !

I been all ways here and Enjoy all this Nice Movie..But you should even undestend is not all ways the forum and receivers the priority on the life some time can be some think else wivch i can Enjoy more Drink Shanpagne in Dubai/lol

Bye Bye to all naw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks DARKMAN and team 4 a brill service got new channel list on spirder 9000 hd working brill lets hope it last any how thanks 4 now, get well soon,

Last edited:
have they fixed the C**AM/disconnection issues yet?????. i think the problem most people have with DM,S "team" is the bull they constantly spout and the way people are treated/belittled/banned on the forums not the fact that the service+ went down or support has dwindled right down over the last 6 months. all stb manufacturers bring out new better recievers all the time. as for dm being unwell i hope he has made a full recovery and is ok. regards mdt

Last edited:
Hi mdt, now this is awkward, I know there have been complaints about CCcam drop out but to be fair the line I use is 2.1.1 and with my setup I dont get dropout.
Ok very occasionally and for a very short period say 0.25~1 second yes I do get dropout but I also get this with my laptop so clearly this is a router/internet problem and not solely down to the Spiderbox ( before everybody jumps down my throat I'm NOT saying the Spiderbox is blameless I'm just saying what I think).
My router is an Edimax AR7284Wna but I will change it today and try a Zyxel P-660HN which is a 300Mbps router to see if there is a difference in the dropout frequency.
When the Spiderbox was first released I tested it with a number of routers from different manufactures to see if the router used made any noticeable difference to the Spiderbox/router/internet performance and found no difference in the dropout frequency BUT a big difference in the recovery time after a dropout, the slower the router the longer it took for the Spiderbox to recover and the recovery time taken was far longer when viewing a HD channel than for an SD channel.
I will report back when I've run the Zyxel for a week.

For interest I ran a usage test on my Spiderbox 9000 combo and the measured internet use works out at around 1.5GB a year when left running for 15 hours a day.

I never wish anyone ill so hope dm is not ill.

He has been banned so if he should sign up again and it can be proved then the new username will be banned as well.

To be fair if your forced to use 2.1.1 version of CCcam to avoid dropout it's pretty poor, this is quite an old version. For anyone that wants to use a white card and auto update entitlements you need a minimum of 2.1.4.
I dont own a spiderbox not even sure if they can do server mode, just pointing out that software support doesnt seem very good to me if your forced to use old versions of softcams...
Even a cheap 45 quid DM 500 clone will happily run any version of CCCam in client or server mode no issues.

To be fair if your forced to use 2.1.1 version of CCcam to avoid dropout it's pretty poor, this is quite an old version. For anyone that wants to use a white card and auto update entitlements you need a minimum of 2.1.4.
I dont own a spiderbox not even sure if they can do server mode, just pointing out that software support doesnt seem very good to me if your forced to use old versions of softcams...
Even a cheap 45 quid DM 500 clone will happily run any version of CCCam in client or server mode no issues.

Sorry if I have not made it clear, the line I am using now is 2.1.1 but I've also used 2.1.2 and 2.1.4 with exactly the same results, I should have made that clearer.
As far as software support goes I can assure members it is ongoing, although nothing has been posted recently it does not mean that work is not in progress it is.

Thanks DARKMAN and team 4 a brill service got new channel list on spirder 9000 hd working brill lets hope it last any how thanks 4 now, get well soon,

How and where did you get a new channel list for 9000 hd....
regards
Kev

How and where did you get a new channel list for 9000 hd....
regards
Kev

if you cant find what you need here then take a look on the a**** forum or the spiderbox forum. regards mdt

thanks have looked on the a**** forum but a: dont know what I'm looking for and b: what section on a****

regards

Kev

I never wish anyone ill so hope dm is not ill.

He has been banned so if he should sign up again and it can be proved then the new username will be banned as well.

Shouldn't the rest get unbanned as well ellie? We lost some good longtime DW members through him and his arguments.
I dont mean the ones who just joined up from the other forum to join in the fight at the time, I mean the DW members we lost...

Shouldn't the rest get unbanned as well ellie? We lost some good longtime DW members through him and his arguments.
I dont mean the ones who just joined up from the other forum to join in the fight at the time, I mean the DW members we lost...
Nobody is unbanned.
If a banned user signs up with a different user then we can't ban until they slip up then they get banned again.
If we banned people we thought were using a different user after they were banned without proof then we could be banning people who have done nothing wrong.
Give us the proof and he will be gone (again) but without the proof we can't just ban for no reason.

I am aware that on some forums bans are dished out like sweetys but not this forum we will not sink to their level.

who has been unfairly banned mate ? who do you think needs reinstating ?

:)

i agree with you in a way mate, as alot of good people got banned over stupidity on all parts, but i'll guarantee you all them will of signed back up on this site without fail, obviously under new aliases, maybe they now lurk in the backgrounds but they will be there!

who has been unfairly banned mate ? who do you think needs reinstating ?

:)

As I was telling ellie1998 in a PM, I can't remember their names but I remember they were dead funny guys who just got caught up in the anger at the time and made 1 or 2 comments that got them banned. The board was different then I think, it seems really tense now or it could be i'm visiting the wrong areas lol

I'll go have a look and see if I can find the old stuff to get their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back