darkman unwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So doe's anyone think Dm and team are blagging us to shift stock and service+ aint comming back also if server down how come 16e is working could it be the swines trying to tace ip addreses?

Theres only one person that can answer that question tbh

So doe's anyone think Dm and team are blagging us to shift stock and service+ aint comming back also if server down how come 16e is working could it be the swines trying to tace ip addreses?

For now I would say forget Service+ and concentrate on other ways to extend your Spiderbox, see the stickie section for Manic's and my guides on how to do this.
If and when Service+ returns then that will be great but for now see the stickies and the softkey sections.

For now I would say forget Service+ and concentrate on other ways to extend your Spiderbox, see the stickie section for Manic's and my guides on how to do this.
If and when Service+ returns then that will be great but for now see the stickies and the softkey sections.

@jimi as a mod on allsat do you actually know whats happening with the shop,service+,DM etc,etc?

someone signed in on DMs account on the forum at dinner time today

if it was him, youd have thought some form of statement would have been released to either say exactly whats going on, or to try and cover things up a bit more

Last Activity: Today 01:14 PM

@jimi as a mod on allsat do you actually know whats happening with the shop,service+,DM etc,etc?

Sorry but I really am in the same boat as the rest of us, being a moderator is basically about keeping the section running as smoothly as possible and helping members with their problems. I get no more information than anyone else I wish I did.

Hi Jimi

I've read these sections a couple of times and to be honest its double dutch to me......so if someone can PM me what I need to do in a step by step instruction to get the best out of my spiderbox 9000HD in a manner that a total newbie can understand I would appreciate it...I got 16e working thanks to your help Jimi and if tring came back on that would be me sorted for a while ....but all this cline and softkey is way above me...

Kev

Hi Jimi

I've read these sections a couple of times and to be honest its double dutch to me......so if someone can PM me what I need to do in a step by step instruction to get the best out of my spiderbox 9000HD in a manner that a total newbie can understand I would appreciate it...I got 16e working thanks to your help Jimi and if tring came back on that would be me sorted for a while ....but all this cline and softkey is way above me...

Kev

Forget difficult mate it's so easy you will kick yourself when the penny drops, see this post and if still stuck post again and I'll talk you through it.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/260752/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jimmy I was on about service+.

Yes it's great to see more channels coming back on Service+, it must have been a worrying time for all Spiderbox owners especially new owners thinking they had wasted a lot of money.
The range of channels available when it was fully running was a very good mix of entertainment and I hope we get the lot back as quickly as possible.
But all members should remember that Service+ is just a fraction of what these receivers are capable of and, if any member is unaware of these capabilities then a quick read through the stickies might come as a big surprise.
These receivers just like the TM5402CI+ really are a piece of cake when it comes to extending them, it's SO simple!!

spider box

I was gonna get one but didnt luckily looks like they made there money and ran anybody know whats a good box to buy? Not saying that they are`nt.

Re: spider box

I was gonna get one but didnt luckily looks like they made there money and ran anybody know whats a good box to buy? Not saying that they are`nt.

Any more garbage or are you finished? You clearly dont have a clue and just want to stick your boot in.
There is a thread for moaners why dont you stick your post where it belongs and let the members who what to get the best from their Spiderbox get on with it.
As you have not even bought a Spiderbox it puzzles me as to why you even want to post in this section.
Yes go buy another make of receiver then tell me which one you have bought and I will insult the receiver/retailer/importer.
What a stirrer you are.
Enjoy your day.

can't wait hope its a BIGGY!!! :Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Whatever, big or small it shows a return to the good days we had before the trouble. These have been hard times especially for new Spiderbox owners who must have felt as if it was all over.
I still use Service+ but I also use a line so for me it was not the catastrophe it was for other members but even saying that it will be great to see it fully restored.

having a spiderbox and gift just made it so simple for loads off people including myself, but have now seen the line.....oops should have read light lol....

having a spiderbox and gift just made it so simple for loads off people including myself, but have now seen the line.....oops should have read light lol....

Saaby in fairness to DM that was the intention from the start with these boxes. It was sold with a gift but what was promoted heavily from the very outset was the receivers ability to "share" way beyond what was on offer in the form of a "gift". Users, if interested, were encouraged to learn more.

I wanted a cheap hd box and liked the look of the spider that was why I purchased it not for any gift. It has served me very well and no doubt will continue to do so with or without any gift. I am sure that there are significantly greater numbers of satisfied compared to dissatisfied users.

I also have a few linux based boxes and think they are very good as well but each to their own. There is plenty of choice for everyone including other alternatives to the spider. You take a chance with any of these "free" channel boxes though just look at the guys that still use cable to see the problems that the KV boxes have had recently - and imho they have offered great support to date.

Anyway enjoy your line sorry light :Clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back