darkman unwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be he is not ill at all and its all a load of crap ? Lol

Could be one of many reasons I can't speculate on could be's but in the real world the header at the top of this section says "Spider Box This forum is for all discussion, and reviews on the spiderbox receiver" can't see where it's says lets knife Darkman in the back.
Can't we just get back to helping members with their problems? oh no lets put the boot in far more use to members with problems isn't it.

Could be one of many reasons I can't speculate on could be's but in the real world the header at the top of this section says "Spider Box This forum is for all discussion, and reviews on the spiderbox receiver" can't see where it's says lets knife Darkman in the back.
Can't we just get back to helping members with their problems? oh no lets put the boot in far more use to members with problems isn't it.
lets face it jimi he has said worse than any 1 on here wen he joined here to sell the boxes when any 1 sed anythink negative about the box even to the extent that he said they were lies and he would sort them out lol thats dikman for u lol
as u know this is by far the best forum around "you joined us" ppl dont get banned for anythink silly but he was i wonder y ???.. the posts are prob still around if you would like to read them

Last edited:
lets face it jimi he has said worse than any 1 on here wen he joined here to sell the boxes when any 1 sed anythink negative about the box even to the extent that he said they were lies and he would sort them out lol thats dikman for u lol

I don't know the history and I'm one for letting it go, mate take a look at the hate posts I got last week just for being here to help, was that reasonable treatment of someone offering to help members with Spiderbox problems?
Had it not been for a few encouraging replies to my posts I would have packed my bags and gone then, leaving a LOT of members still asking questions and not getting the answers they needed you have only seen my posts I've helped a lot more here in PM's.
Why these hate threads? there NOTHING to do with the Spiderbox or it's operation even members with a low opinion of Darkman grudgingly admit the Spiderbox IS a good receiver.
Surely this is all about helping members but threads get hijacked from helping to endless crap about the other forum and what Darkman is.
It's no wonder members have problems when, instead of offering help when it's asked for the thread is turned a total rant against A***t and Darkman.
A forum is about helping members with problems NOT ranting on and on and on with whatever a member feels he wants to say.
If a member don't like the Spiderbox/A***t/Darkman then ask admin to open a hate section where anyone can go and shout their heads off to each other and lets us get on sorting out problems, that's all I'm trying to do.

i agree jimi u do help a lot of member's out am not saying u dont
and neither am i saying its not a good box
but the way ppl r treated over there wen they ask a Q or beg to differ with wots been sed about the box they get a life ban ? u can understand y a lot of ppl aint got a good word to say about the dik

i agree jimi u do help a lot of member's out am not saying u dont
and neither am i saying its not a good box
but the way ppl r treated over there wen they ask a Q or beg to differ with wots been sed about the box they get a life ban ? u can understand y a lot of ppl aint got a good word to say about the dik

Good reply and lets see if anything I say will make a difference.

Asking a question or differing with an answer can be done in two ways, some of the questions are simply down to a member not understanding some point in the manual or stickies. These I will always answer politely and many other members do as well.
When a question is asked aggressively or simply as a way for a member to show "how clever and sarcastic" he can be then I will edit the question and PM him asking that he not ask in that fashion again.
I'm not the only one there that does things that way there are many genuine members and moderators.
As for a life ban I have only requested two in about six years and still believe I was well justified doing that.
I have seen first time posters joined just that day and just to start a thread to encourage others to join in and abuse the forum or Darkman and these members join knowing just what they are doing and intend to get themselves banned, they do it simply to stir the s**t.
If a member has asked a reasonable question in a reasonable way then there is no reason why he/she should be banned, if you honestly know someone that has been banned for no reason then please get in touch and tell me the details I would like to know.

If a member don't like the Spiderbox/A***t/Darkman then ask admin to open a hate section where anyone can go and shout their heads off to each other and lets us get on sorting out problems, that's all I'm trying to do.

They did it in the TM rooms, so i dont see why a

Spiderbox moans

thread couldnt be started here as well.

The TM800 moans thread contains moans covering everything from the hardware, through software, the company, support (even though the support is brilliant) posts, members, mods, functions, everything

So, if a 'spiderbox moans' thread does get started, proves popular, and gets stickied, then moans from other threads will also be merged into it, but, it will contains peoples opinions, experiences and thoughts not only about the hardware itself, but also the support, software, gripes about the main forum, and its staff, and anything else linked with the spiderbox

Ive only had my spiderbox for 2 months and now I cant cotact the seller to ask where my channels have went. does anyone know when they are coming back

Ive only had my spiderbox for 2 months and now I cant cotact the seller to ask where my channels have went. does anyone know when they are coming back

Check 16e mate their back already, we are told more to follow when ready.

Darkman is ok
He never leaves the people down
this forum has people who do talk bad about him
not good.should show a little respect

Who is that person who converted mvision to spiderbox only dreaming:banana:
also starts the insults on you tube .not good

Please just wait and everything will be ok !!!!!!!!!!

@Jimihendrix Well done m8 u helping here
you had to to remember me have dan job for you clacton on sea
u friend D

respect to admin and to evri one ells D

Hi mate yes I remember you and oddly enough I will be in Clacton shortly, I have a relative moving to Australia for two years so we are having a bit of a drink.
Keep up the good work and hope to meet your someday.

Darkman is ok

u friend D

Im glad DM is getting better, however the rest of your post is pure cack.

People here are allowed to express opinions, good or bad about any service, its not disrespect, its called an opinion.

And its not like DM hasn't pulled the plug on a service before ;)

Darkman is ok

u friend D

Nice to see DM is actually ok ;) unless, someone who knows his posting style is trying to make out that all is fine?

Last edited:
I heard the BBC want to move the shop to Walford to make Eastenders more exciting.

Joke aside, sorry to hear about DM hope he gets better and makes a full recovery.

I heard the BBC want to move the shop to Walford to make Eastenders more exciting.

Joke aside, sorry to hear about DM hope he gets better and makes a full recovery.

One fact I can tell you is my nephew is a London taxi driver and though this is true, you wont believe how many visitors to London ask him to take them to Albert Square. Now that's a fact.

Darkman is ok

u friend D

ur having a laugh
the guys an utter clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back