Daewoo DSL15MIT 15" 4:3 LCD TV...£27.99

safire

Inactive User
Reaction score
I think it's a misprice...Check it out...!!!

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Daewoo-DSL15MIT-15-Piano-Finish/dp/B000MPLCCS/ref=pd_ms_ce_1/?ie=UTF8&s=electronics[/ame]

yep - bout as much chance as hell freezing over, but I saw this on hotukdeals and thought Id have a go anyway as Amazon sometimes send you a voucher when they cancel.

Ive ordered one but not holding my breath it turning up lol
thanks m8

Availability: We will e-mail you when this item becomes available
phew I was lucky hehe
in my purchest items :)
1 item - delivery estimate: 19 Jun 2007 - 29 Jun 2007

I hope they will honour it fingers x, not available now

tbh sonic I very much doubt they will m8,but fingers crossed

I oredered 2 so we will have to wait and see, I have ordered box sets before that were mispriced and on both occassion I got an apologetic email...but no voucher.

As I was about click to pay for this yesterday my basket went empty :( gutted

maybe coz jaffa ordered 2

maybe coz jaffa ordered 2

Pmsl....according to HUKD forums, some guy ordered 30 of them and showed confirmation of his order. He could have altered his order in photoshop and is winding them all up, if so he is doing a good job of it cos they are flinging abuse at him.

lol well that deserves abuse if true
a bargain like this u should just order 1 rreally as u wouldent reall buy 2 tvs at one time,realisticly

lol well that deserves abuse if true
a bargain like this u should just order 1 rreally as u wouldent reall buy 2 tvs at one time,realisticly

Very true! It's always the greedy ones who alert them to these misprices. : grim :

I wouldnt say I was greedy, it was a bagain and I wanted to replace my 2 girls portables with those instead. If I had ordered more than what I could use, then I would be greedy. Surely most people have ordered more than 1 thing at any one time.

any email confomations yet ? or let down mail lol

No m8, just the confirmation email to say the order is place. Usually would have gotten a dear John letter but not as yet, maybe it was just some company getting shot of them because they are not good sellers, no way I would have paid £50 for one, just not worth it these days.

Dispatch estimate for these items: 15 Jun 2007 - 24 Jun 2007
Delivery estimate: 18 Jun 2007 - 29 Jun 2007

lol just got an email from amazon

Dear Customer

We are writing to inform you that the price for the following item was
displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced
order:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Daewoo DSL15MIT 15" 4:3 LCD TV Piano Black Finish
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our
website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

blah blah blah lol

Back