Couple of Questions on Cyanogen mod - you must have clockwork mod recovery installed?

Re: Couple of Questions on Cyanogen mod - you must have clockwork mod recovery instal

ah nice one, If I go to "flash clockworkmod recovery" then it comes up and says "blade" but then I brick it and select cancel....lol....might just leave it then if there's no benefit of doing it, it's like curiosity always gets the better of me!

Re: Couple of Questions on Cyanogen mod - you must have clockwork mod recovery instal

just do it mate, worst comes to worst post it off to me and ill reflash it for ya ;)

mine comes up st15i then says theres not an official cwm recovery yet, have you installed it manually, clicked yes and it doesnt do anything, so yours wont either mate, plus you have 1 of the latest versions of it anyway if not the newest, so just do it get out the way haha!

cheers man, if it's the best that's on it now then coolio!

I have just had a look at the market for rom manager and I have a choice to update it so it might fix why it's coming up with that error....might do it tomorrow, don't want to go to bed in a state of panic if I brick'ish it...ha!

whats ya fascination with this rom manager anyway, lol... iv never used it for flashing new software to the phone, just looking what roms it has for cyanogen and mine is upto 7.2 but on the downloads on rom manager it only has upto 7.1.0.2 which are all older then the 1 iv got on mine so its not very upto date like, best off getting the latest builds from xda or modaco for your device and updating through cw mod and your sd card, thats how iv always done it like!

That's a valid point then, you know what I'm like got to know the in's and out's! ha! right good idea, will leave that for now....

I want a another android now like, galaxy 2 or some thing, top of the range ! now i've had a taster for android! modded as well! :)

Thanks for the heads up and the explanations, good stuff.

Dibbs.

i wanted a sgs2 aswell mate, until i seen 1 with my own eyes, no word about it, performance wise its up there with the best if not the best, i loved my 1st galaxy s had it for over a year and thats alot for me with phones, but the size of the s2 just puts me right off, its absolutely massive, far too big in my eyes like!

oh so look for a galaxy s then? ;) they the dogs like?

well obviously the newer s2 kicks the arse off the old model, but i much preferred the size of the 1st galaxy as it was just right, not too big, not too small, if they had of brought the s2 out the same size as s1 it woulda been perfect for me... the s2 has got a gorgeous screen dont get me wrong, but its too big for me like! obviously you could think its perfect for you at the same time, but have a good luck into them before splashing out!

have a look at that mate, dont know if it will shows the phones i picked, but match it up too say an iphone 4 which im sure you've seen someone with 1 just to get a jist of how big it is...

Phone Size - Phone size comparison made easy!

jesus it's a masseeeeve!!

nice that phone like, well compact and that isn't it, I think i'm looking for a Samsung then me self, I like the look of them!

Aye mate, my galaxy s was the best phone iv had and plenty custom roms like. I went the other way instead of getting a bigger screen i bought the smallest android phone i could find with good specs, runs like a dream it does with its 1ghz processor!

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

nice one, just been looking on fleabay and can see there's a few models? any ideas on what I should go for or does it not matter when it comes to Rooting them and the like?

Cheers

Back