Contribution/ Access - help

dwallen

Inactive User
Reaction score
I paid my £16 to the board on Tuesday but still have no access to downloads or the extra control panel. I have sent at least 5 e mails asking why but have had no reply to any of them. Can any one suggest why! I need to download urgently and am very upset that no one has replied to my e mails. I have been a member of this forum for quite some time.

David

David u must have paid by nochex as this is not instant like paypal is Ill pager u my email and if u would send me all trasaction details of payment including email addy used please :)

dwallen said:
I paid my £16 to the board on Tuesday but still have no access to downloads or the extra control panel. I have sent at least 5 e mails asking why but have had no reply to any of them. Can any one suggest why! I need to download urgently and am very upset that no one has replied to my e mails. I have been a member of this forum for quite some time.

David

now this man knows how to use the search facility!: mr ed :

I got ur mail David :) please bear with me as I need to pass this onto MickieD,shouldnt be long m8 ;)

Rat

sorted Rant Over lol :)

Rat said:
sorted Rant Over lol :)

Thanks for your help. I can now access the xtra control panel. Great work. However, I am just a bit confused (no change there). I don't seem to be able to access the sat keys section (says I need to have contributed!!). Also when trying to download a cable file it keeps sayig you are being too quick. I don't know what this means. I have tried waiting quite some time. Help!!

David

Mickie needs to confirm it m8 maybe then u will get that accsess ;)
Ill check my send as well though :)

dwallen said:
Thanks for your help. I can now access the xtra control panel. Great work. However, I am just a bit confused (no change there). I don't seem to be able to access the sat keys section (says I need to have contributed!!). Also when trying to download a cable file it keeps sayig you are being too quick. I don't know what this means. I have tried waiting quite some time. Help!!

David

a few members incldung myself are getting same message : slow down you are downloading files to quickly..? hopefully someone will look into it..

Back