Considering a San Francisco

got mine today, ordered off auction retailer for £89.99 delivered

White, TFT screen, unlocked and updated to 2.2 Jellyfish_RLS8

working fine so far

The only thing lets these phones down is the bad camera everything else is great.

grrr very or littlewoods wont let me open up a credit account so i cant get my £30 discount, unless anyone knows a way around it?

grrr very or littlewoods wont let me open up a credit account so i cant get my £30 discount, unless anyone knows a way around it?

it will just add another search on your credit file mate

i try to avoid shopping via catlogue

can someone tell me the cheapest and best place to buy 1 of these then, orange website has them in stock for £109 with the top up for delivery on monday, is there anywhere cheaper or is this the best bet, as my girlfriend wants 1!

can someone tell me the cheapest and best place to buy 1 of these then, orange website has them in stock for £109 with the top up for delivery on monday, is there anywhere cheaper or is this the best bet, as my girlfriend wants 1!

Same here mate, I'm lookin for one

prepaymania sell them £99 delivered on ebay.Thats the cheapest i could find.

*uck.

i just got the time to ring very today as i have not recieved any emails from them and they havent taken payment.

just noticed that the san francisco is no loner showing on the website.

what a fooking biscuit.

what now??

There on ebay for 99 quid black and white, brand new!

fook that.
i want one for 70 quid like it was at very lol.

LOL, will just have to wait mate... Someone told me to basically check every day, that's what I did, and a few days later, I bagged one (had to wait about 2 weeks for the stock to arrive though in the meantime, lol). If you have a bad credit rating DON'T BOTHER!!! They won't let you open a credit account.

Can I just say though... I fecking love my frisco...

Interesting bit of info as well I read the other day. It was released in Japan in December, and the Jap version has a 5mp camera!!!!!!!! Jammy swines.....

can i ask you gents what tuts you followed to change the roms, and what roms you put on, done a few other phones but not one of these, gunna get 1 off ebay for wor lass but dont want all the orange crap on it, had a look on xda but could only see 1 rom, and it still had problems with it, inbox me please if not aloud external links!

thanks in advanced!

fook that.
i want one for 70 quid like it was at very lol.
didnt realise they were only that mate, good price if ya manage to get 1 for that, however im willing to pay the 99 as they look a canny phone even for that price!

can i ask you gents what tuts you followed to change the roms, and what roms you put on, done a few other phones but not one of these, gunna get 1 off ebay for wor lass but dont want all the orange crap on it, had a look on xda but could only see 1 rom, and it still had problems with it, inbox me please if not aloud external links!

thanks in advanced!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8byXC_rVMqI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - How to Install a Custom ROM onto the ZTE Blade (Android 2.1 or 2.2)[/ame]

i am just this minute about to flash
Japanese Jellyfish RLS9

thanks in advanced!

I read through the Modaco guide mate. You don't have to bother with all the command window stuff anymore, you just download a few apps to root it and get a ROM on it... The guide is a bit confussing. Just read it carefully and I managed it so anyone can, lol...

I read through the Modaco guide mate. You don't have to bother with all the command window stuff anymore, you just download a few apps to root it and get a ROM on it... The guide is a bit confussing. Just read it carefully and I managed it so anyone can, lol...
yeah mate had a quick run through the guide myself, seems easy enough once you get all the files and apps it should be pretty easy, cheers!:Clap:

just need the phone now haha!

Back