Considering a San Francisco

Also I wonder if the 8% offered by Very via Quidco would track with this. Making it aound £66.24 if it worked

I certainly went through quidco.
My order hasn't been processed yet so no response from quidco.

bit miffed that i didn't get my 35 pounds cashback from them when i took out homeserve insurance.
Any idea on how to get this?

Have you not raised a query with Quidco yet though your dashboard when log in - you just need a policy number

Have you not raised a query with Quidco yet though your dashboard when log in - you just need a policy number

Didnt know that
i read somewhere that if you get it you get it.

so i left it at that.
i'm on it now.

Yes thats right it may not track for whatever reason maybe you went to the site before clearing out your history etc and revisiting via Quidco, anywhy atleast try it. I have raised a few and have been paid after raising a dispute. you just need the ref numbers. thats it.

Well Quidco tipped me over the edge and I have just got one too :proud:

Delivery by
Friday 21 Jan

also paid Delivery: £3.95 so dont understand the next day delivery bit. Seems like incorect marketing to me

Also I think you end up opening a credit account as well during the checkout process. Could be wrong will find out when the statements start to come

Edit: Just realised why delivery is by 21st - an email from very states this

Awaiting Stock. Delivery by 21/01/2011

If you have paid for your order with a credit or debit card then we will process your payment in two stages. First we will charge your card with the full price of
the order then we will refund your card with the value of the discount. Please note that the payment and refund may not occur simultaneously but the
refund will be made no later than when your order is despatched.

For full details of our returns policy click here

Kind regards, and thanks again for shopping with us!

Customer Services Manager

Last edited:
Thanks for that mate,

additionally.....
Shit.
I ordered it to an address that i wont be at on the 21st.

more sodding faffing around to do.

Also check the emails you get cos I just got a "you have opened a credit account" and have a limit of £1000 - no thanks

Just emailed them to tell them to cancel it

Yeah i saw that tosh
I never use stuff like that so am not even gonna bother cancelling it,
cant do any harm.

On a side note, Quidco have been brilliant.
got a reply within 5 mins from a chap called Carl.
they said I am over the 7 week claim period by a few days but 'as a gesture of good will' they will sort it out for me.

Top bombin'

Also check the emails you get cos I just got a "you have opened a credit account" and have a limit of £1000 - no thanks

Just emailed them to tell them to cancel it

Lol, just never use it then mate! Personally, I don't intend to use them again after this purchase unless they have another good deal or code on the go... They might have give you a credit acount, but it's free and no one is forcing you to use it at gunpoint ;)

And as far as I know, opening that account is part of the deal of using that discount code!!

Yea but I dont want it as I am not going to use it. Just like you mate I doubt if I will use the site again anyways what happens if it gets hacked or you lose it then something else to worry about when you did not what it in the first place lol

So if this deal works out with Quidco already tracked it would be around the £64 mark. What a deal:banana::banana:
I guess it tracked at £99 as they took that out and will refund the £30 back, lol so even better :)

Merchant Purchase
amount Expected
cashback

Very
£99.00 £7.92

if opening an account is part of the deal then ill have to eat my email and keep the account. Thinking about it that has to be the reason for the discount lol

Last edited:
If they are doing back orders for the White one now, I don't understand why the grey isn't showing as in stock as well!!! Swines... I'm tempted just to rush out and get one at £99 at Argos, but with the Quidco on this I'd be a total fool to do that... So I'm gonna sit tight, lol... :(

Aye, the chequing account is just a honey trap for the uneducated to get into debt... Things like that should be illegal.. They are immoral... I remember last year at argos they were offering Argos store cards at the tills and the APR on it was through the ceiling... evil stuff...

:FRIGHT::FRIGHT::FRIGHT:Well the very APR is 39.7:FRIGHT::FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

are you aware that there are 2 types of san francisco the original had a oled screen the new ones have a lcd screen
Oled screens are black in the black areas with no light showing round them

edogg

Yea mate thats why I was not too bothered about getting one till the black ones were back in stock but at £64 I guess it doesnt bother me at all. If I dont like it - I am sure someone in the family would be more than happy :) with it

or sell it on the bay ridiculous prices the last time i looked. I bought one for my missus from orange when the offer started and to be honest i am jealous it is much better than my htc hero that cost me 4 times more than the SF

edogg

To be fair, there is a bit of an over reaction to the AMOLED Vs TFT debate. LED has better black and colours look more natural. TFT is sharper and uses less battery power. Apparently a lot of big phone manufacturers are now starting to use TFT over the OLED's. The difference between the 2 is minimal.

And look at it this way, in a little while, the number of TFT Friscos out there will greatly out-number the OLED versions, so when it comes to the development community, which version would you rather have?

It's getting released in China very soon and will apparently be released with an official version of FroYo 2.2 - all those handsets will be TFT's... So when the community gets an official ROM rip from the Chinese 2.2 TFTs, I think I'd rather be packin' a TFT version myself!! Who know's if it will run on the OLEDs? I suppose there is a very good chance it will, but looking to the future, I'd rather have a TFT.

See how much this guy sold his for with a little creative sales pitch... It's shocking, lol...

[ame=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330516691833&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT]ORANGE ZTE-BLADE SAN FRANCISCO AMOLED SCREEN VERY RARE! on eBay (end time 08-Jan-11 20:43:19 GMT)[/ame]

Back