iPhone Apple iOS 6 software update available from 6pm

Few little extras here and there, not sure if the "do not disturb" option is new or not lol but could be useful when up ladders lol.

Like the vip emails that is going to be very useful.

Thats all i have noticed so far... Faster??? Seems the same to be honest but i have never thought my iPhone slow to be honest

Mick

Ye Mick its a new addition built into iso 6 along with facebook intergration, i have it through a jb tweak on 5.1.1

Well my tmobile signal has gone from 3g to EE and as I understand it thats the 4G yeah ???

4g lte will only be available on the iPhone 5 mate the 4 and 4s don't have the right radio to support 4g and even then I don't know if they'll only allow devices on special tariffs access to 4g speeds that remains to be seen, hopefully not :)

Sent from my telephone.

@ dutcho not to sure wat the ee bit is as thats were the network name should be ie t mob orange o2 etc , but wen turn on the 3g the network name appears im now confused lol

just found out that the ee is the new symbol for orange t mobile when they become know as everything everywhere

Last edited:
i upgraded to ios6 and seen few probems on forums withs maps and wi-fi so restored my iphone 4s back to 5.1.1 so ill stick with that and jailbreak till 6.01 is out. So u can go back to 5.1.1 while apples still signing it if your not happy with ios6

Last edited:
Back