Considering a San Francisco

alright guys,
rang up very today.
the reason why they didnt take my order was because they were not able to confirm my account the idiots.

they told me the 30 pounds off code would only work if you buy using credit.
is this true?

and if that is the case is there any interest free period so i can order with credit and then go online and pay straight away....

alright guys,
rang up very today.
the reason why they didnt take my order was because they were not able to confirm my account the idiots.

they told me the 30 pounds off code would only work if you buy using credit.
is this true?

and if that is the case is there any interest free period so i can order with credit and then go online and pay straight away....

You don't have to pay with credit, you just have to open a credit account, you don't have to use it though... I just opened one and then paided it off in full using my debit card...

Apparently they do a credit check on your name so it can look bad if you have a poor credit record, and if you do, then this deal isn't for you...

Well I mentioned that when I opened the account that u have to open a credit account but I just sent an email to close the account and they did. I sent that mail abt 5 minutes after opening it. I still have to check how much they took out but I have my phone and emails to confirm closure and 30 pounds off so no I don't believe what they said

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Also o think it was interest free for 14 months

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

thanks guys.
i wasnt present to recieve the confirmation call so the cancelled the order.

now the 30 pound off code wont fooking work because technically this isn't my first order.

****ing idiots.

now the 30 pound off code wont fooking work because technically this isn't my first order.

****ing idiots.

lol, that happened to me mate as well... I just emailed them and they corrected it for me...

Back