Cloud ibox 4 problem

Cheers Ferret. I didn't load the image on the ibox though, I bought it plug an play

This gives you a guide

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't reported back sooner guys, been working away. I tried to download the ibox 4 backup that Ferret had posted a link to, but when I unzip it I am getting a message that says file corrupt?
Am I doing something wrong you think? I wanted to give the ibox one last try before I order a new box.

Sorry I haven't reported back sooner guys, been working away. I tried to download the ibox 4 backup that Ferret had posted a link to, but when I unzip it I am getting a message that says file corrupt?
Am I doing something wrong you think? I wanted to give the ibox one last try before I order a new box.

What link mate ive not posted you a link to an image.

You put a link up to a thread about jtag and I'm sure it said there was a link to a back up in that to try? I might be wrong though, as I'm not too clued up on it all.

I'm having the same problem, I've bricked my cloud 4 by trying to update it.... I've read the post and purchased the development board was wondering if anyone had a pic of the pin out for the programmer. Ps my programmer has two jumpers

someone mentioned zgemma on no account do a software online update if using a patched vix image=vix do not support these boxes ,other images are fine.

Back