clean a plasma screen

Never used anything else aside from a slightly damp tissue on mine to remove stains left by the kids on my LCD. You could save yourself a tenner?

Never used anything else aside from a slightly damp tissue on mine to remove stains left by the kids on my LCD. You could save yourself a tenner?

yer cant beat a good pan scrubber makes the edges shine like the inside of yer pans hahaahahahhaahahaahahh

normal window cleaner, don`t spray it on the screen spray it on the cloth.

just get an alcohol free solution and use that with a microfibre cloth - you can get it from wilkos for a couple of quid

I used furniture polish and looks like i have smears all over the screen :(
WHAT HAVE I DONE????
Sometimes I cut myself for doing such silly things :S

I wasted money on one of those monster cleaning kits and it turns out I couldn't use it on my panny 42" as it has a special oily coating on it, so I just use damn microfibre cloth and it comes out fine :)

I wasted money on one of those monster cleaning kits and it turns out I couldn't use it on my panny 42" as it has a special oily coating on it, so I just use damn microfibre cloth and it comes out fine :)

Your panny dosent have an oily coating on it mate! It has a anti-reflective hard coating on the edge - your monster clean kit will be perfect - seriously I was cleaning the chav prints off of our display TH58PZ700 this afternoon with the very stuff (white bottle - blue cloth)

Back