Chipped sky box

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not me that looks the fool mate......there is a solution to make me look the fool though prove your box exsists..and a pic of the flex capacitor from back to the future wont work.

my names clear your the one with something to prove not me.....make me the fool i wouldnt mind at all, as the holy grail would be out...me looking a fool so everyone can have it not just the special..i was going to add few but i,ll leave it at special....

sorry another edit...you ask why you need to prove it???? well i'll tell you its because your the one claiming to have it..everyone here believes it bs so theres your reason to prove it...the bet thing is clever..nowing that no one will execpt your bet means you think you can sly off the subject and not have to prove it....tell us whats the big secret?

Last edited by a moderator:
no it is you that looks a fool mate as you talk shite.
As i said i dont need to prove anything i just said that i had a chipped sky box and have had it for over 18 months.
You are the one that is calling me the lier so prove me a lier.
By the way its a flux capacitor mate.

if you cant have a decent conversation with valid points then please stop beekin in here with your shit no sense posts

lol this forum is getting nuts......always good for a giggle...:)

lol its working ...the start of the anrgy state where the names come out and the post resort to slanging matches...how do i do it......

i dont need to prove anything you do and until you do you can keep your bet and i'll stick with my your a lying bu**sh*tter.

by the way do you know how childish your last post looked? im sure if you pm some members they may be honest and tell you so..who knows you may even get some tips off them if there feeling generous.

still life in the old dog yet..

oooh he,s checking my posts out, he must have clicked on my user name....hope he finds some good ammo in my previous posts to shoot me down with....

no it is you that looks a fool mate as you talk shite.
As i said i dont need to prove anything i just said that i had a chipped sky box and have had it for over 18 months.
You are the one that is calling me the lier so prove me a lier.
By the way its a flux capacitor mate.

if you cant have a decent conversation with valid points then please stop beekin in here with your shit no sense posts

Your saying a chipped box, all electronic boxes have chips in so I think we need to quantify the bet more clearly.

You are saying you have a modded skybox that gets all the channels, that the box isn't connected to a computer network in any way that gets you all the channels at no cost to anyone since the box was modified.

Do I have this correct or have I misunderstood.

TUT to chip sky!

Tut to chip Sky:-

Things you will need:

1} 1 phillips screw driver

2) chip

Using your phillips screw driver remove the cover, once the cover is removed get the chip and place it inside the box, put the cover back on, and power up the box and there you will have it a chipped box.

dn't forget the ketchup!: dipsy : lol

Tut to chip Sky:-

Things you will need:

1} 1 phillips screw driver

2) chip

Using your phillips screw driver remove the cover, once the cover is removed get the chip and place it inside the box, put the cover back on, and power up the box and there you will have it a chipped box.

dn't forget the ketchup!: dipsy : lol

brown sauce for me please mate...: colors1

quite right m8....a little help, reading guides...ask people when stuck and hey presto ...ur there :) I like DW as it's users are real helpful people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back