Chipped sky box

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all. Can same one tell me about the chipped sky boxs that are going round. Has anyone got one? And do they work? Thanks

I am no good with the workings of a sky box

WHY YOU ASKING US???? ask the guys who you saw it working on..........

How does it work. Becaue i don't know how it works. I don't think it was right and i am like most people and don't think it would work. How much did you pay for it mate.

sure i believe ya...thousands wouldnt......

the only way id believe it is if mother teresa came back from the dead wearing a monkey outfit singing she be coming round the mountian with one strapped to her backside and it was tuned to sly sports one....

until then i'll reserve my judgement.....

ok i'll put my money where my mouth is and bet ?500 that i indeed have a chipped sky box and have so for more than 18 months. Anyone want to bet? anyone who puts the money up can come round mine and see it

How does it work. Becaue i don't know how it works. I don't think it was right and i am like most people and don't think it would work. How much did you pay for it mate.

Just for ur own satisfaction buy one and let us know how you get on with it

ok i'll put my money where my mouth is and bet ?500 that i indeed have a chipped sky box and have so for more than 18 months. Anyone want to bet? anyone who puts the money up can come round mine and see it

of course you do m8 those nice people at sky gave you it with your card you got,That you pay for each month.

and why's it costing US 500 QUID, YOUR THE ONE BEING OUTTED, ITS ON YOU TO PROVE IT, WHICH YOU CANT.

also if you had the sky hack you could sell it for more than 500......

ALSO why you asking and doing au cards for cable if youve had it 18 months or so,

august this year you where doing it....check users posts comes in handy...

you may have a sat dish with channels you may have a digibox done but you dont have sky..

last of it from me......i see a baiter when i see one as i am one.....you cant bait a baiter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back