Chipped sky box

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who puts the money up can come round mine and see it

does that include trading standards and sky themselves, might be worth their while.

be careful what you say.

wow, whilst i was typing this, my dog cocked it's leg and peed on the sky box, and now i have all channels, even box office.......good boy, have a bone.

i only had basic family pack 2 mins ago, here dog, have a nother bone.

im still waiting for mother teresa in the monkey suit..........

and why's it costing US 500 QUID, YOUR THE ONE BEING OUTTED, ITS ON YOU TO PROVE IT, WHICH YOU CANT.

also if you had the sky hack you could sell it for more than 500......

ALSO why you asking and doing au cards for cable if youve had it 18 months or so,

august this year you where doing it....check users posts comes in handy...

you may have a sat dish with channels you may have a digibox done but you dont have sky..

last of it from me......i see a baiter when i see one as i am one.....you cant bait a baiter.....

looks to me that he's baited a baiter.....lol

as i said if you are all so sure i dont have a chipped sky box then take the bet ?500

looks to me that he's baited a baiter.....lol

err no...i didnt or have not fallen for his ply nor have i bitten i have stated a fact that he is outted.....and outted he his...you cant bait a baiter mate as some on here have found out in the past....stick around you may well see or be on the end of one....

and spain card sharing isnt CHIPPED AS HE STATES.....

Highlander i hold you totaly responsible for this.
My dog has just been electrocuted and i now have no channels on sly.
I want some compensation please.:FRIGHT:

He's tellin the truth

I have a chiped sky box over 2yrs now

Large chip outta it from where it fell from the truck when I moved house.

Last edited:
err no...i didnt or have not fallen for his ply nor have i bitten i have stated a fact that he is outted.....and outted he his...you cant bait a baiter mate as some on here have found out in the past....stick around you may well see or be on the end of one....

and spain card sharing isnt CHIPPED AS HE STATES.....

thought you were gone a few posts back?

sorry m8, you can have my dog, but there is a catch, it's owner, (my other half) comes with it, take it or leave it.......tip, i'd leave it LOL

Think this talk about chipped sly is dangerous and could cos the forum a bit of bother.

female, 30 years old, slim build, can't cook etc.....

oh, oops, i meant yorkshire terrier

thought you were gone a few posts back?

i lied...pretty much like you.......

now im off to drive my ferrari at a zillion miles an hour.....because it goes that fast..honest.....500 notes and i,ll even take you for a spin to prove it....

after that im going to take my two headed monkey to see its parents who live under the stairs at number 10 downing street..where going to have a tea party...500 ntes and your in...

after that i will be mostly eating turnips while reading the biggest bs threads in history about sky...that'll cost you nothing...

im going to start selling popcorn for this thread please pm me for prices...

i lied...pretty much like you.......

now im off to drive my ferrari at a zillion miles an hour.....because it goes that fast..honest.....500 notes and i,ll even take you for a spin to prove it....

after that im going to take my two headed monkey to see its parents who live under the stairs at number 10 downing street..where going to have a tea party...500 ntes and your in...

after that i will be mostly eating turnips while reading the biggest bs threads in history about sky...that'll cost you nothing...

im going to start selling popcorn for this thread please pm me for prices...

er cool mate whatever you say.
I am not tryinbg to sell anything, what i am doing is offering a bet, if you are so sure that i dont have a chipped sky box then bet me and i'll give you odds of 10/1, if you aint that sure of what you are saying then don't bet but stop calling me a bullshitter.

err ok bullshitter.....shoot sorry did i say that outloud.....

your bets are as good as your word which in this case isnt very respectable...its not down to me to bet you or anyother member its down to you to prove it...your the one that opened your mouth before thinking...you got called out and now your arguing the toss instead of backing your claims..

question, why do we need to provide money to see your wonderful jackanory sky box?

its your name thats been called into doubt not mine..redeem yourself and make me look a fool...wouldnt that be great?

fact is you have no bs sky box thats chipped, you may have some form of sat thats working by chip or other means but you dont have sky.

bullshitter out...is that me or you im talking about i wonder???

oh and a quick edit...10 to 1 you say, i doubt you have the funds my sky hacking friend. or wait maybe you have..can you prove you have 5 grand there to pay any member that may decide to accept your bet... proof like a abnk statement or even a photo of the cash...wait lets stop being silly why dont you just post a pic of your wonderful chip.....mcCain is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
err ok bullshitter.....shoot sorry did i say that outloud.....

your bets are as good as your word which in this case isnt very respectable...its not down to me to bet you or anyother member its down to you to prove it...your the one that opened your mouth before thinking...you got called out and now your arguing the toss instead of backing your claims..

question, why do we need to provide money to see your wonderful jackanory sky box?

its your name thats been called into doubt not mine..redeem yourself and make me look a fool...wouldnt that be great?

fact is you have no bs sky box thats chipped, you may have some form of sat thats working by chip or other means but you dont have sky.

bullshitter out...is that me or you im talking about i wonder???

er why do i need to prove anything? I've told you i've got a chipped SKY box you are calling me a bullshitter so prove me a bullshitter and put your money were your mouth is, we can have admin to hold the cash. up for it or are you all gob mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back